NW Houston alignment shop

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Just purchased lowering springs and getting ready to install them along with the IRS subframe alignment kit and bushings. Does anyone know of a great shop in Northwest Houston that knows how to do a good 4 wheel alignment, or any shop really in Houston?
Sponsored

selbyvince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
I had mind done at Midas. (not sure whats around you) but im in Conroe. They got my car within specs, but it just looks like the rear wheels have more negative camber than they did when stock. I didn't really notice it before the lowering springs, likely me just not paying attention though. Been keeping an eye on tread wear.

I went with the eibach pro kit, camber bolts up front, and a set of UPR camber arms for rear. What alignment kit and bushings are you using? Link?

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
BMR performance springs, Steeda IRS subframe alignment kit and bushings. Haven't bought the camber bolts yet.

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I've always had a good experience at Sal's Auto Sport:

14300 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040

They've always gotten me solid alignments with heavily modified cars, full road race suspension setups with adjustable everything, coil overs, etc... I've had them roll fenders before too, which they did a great job with. They're a little more import oriented, but around here that just means they have a lot of experience with getting lowered cars aligned.

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Thanks oesman, appreciate the help. Once I get done installing all of the parts (just ordered more suspension parts) I'll give them a call.
Sponsored