Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
All,

There have been several threads about mobile ads on M6G in the last week. I posted about this yesterday but let me explain here for greater visibility.

Ad placement on Mustang6G has really not changed in years, with the exception of 1-2 weeks ago when we experienced an issue with Google Adsense. In order to resolve the issue with Google, we were advised to place a large overlay ad on mobile, allowing Google to more quickly analyze our traffic instead of prolonging the test period. That was not meant to be a permanent change. Unfortunately, we forgot to remove the ad when the testing was done. It wasn't until users reported it that we realized it was still active.

As noted yesterday, the test ad has been removed and no one should be seeing it on mobile or desktop. You should also not be seeing any ads which cover any post text, profile settings, navigation bar or other essential functions of the site. If you do, please send me a PM or use the contact us form at the bottom of the site.

As I mentioned, there have been no significant changes for years with respect to ads on the site and there will not be any in the foreseeable future.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.