Sponsored

Not Receiving Subscribed Thread Notifications

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I checked my options to see if I had notification of new posts to subscribed threads turned off, and I do not.

Would someone be willing to determine if this is "dumb user error" or if there is something preventing the notification messages being sent?

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Mine are now being sent to my spam folder where they didn't used to be. I am using Gmail as well.

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Mine are now being sent to my spam folder where they didn't used to be. I am using Gmail as well.
Definitely not in my spam folder. I wonder if there is filtering going on at my email server.

Thanks for your suggestion and reporting what you are seeing!

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. We experienced an attack on our server a few weeks ago and it has caused some email services to block our emails as a result. See if the emails are in your spam folder. If they are, just approve the Mustang6G email address as an approved sender and it should work.

If you are not getting our mail at all (in your inbox or spam folder), then our emails are being blocked outright. It may take some time for the block to resolve. We are taking action to try to speed up the process in the meantime.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you are still not receiving emails, the temporary fix will be to change your email address in User CP and test it out. Again, it will take time for the block to resolve.
Sponsored