Sponsored

Not quite cheating...but...

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
The first dealer I went into has been pretty awesome, and seem very accommodating on my requests and the fact I told them I need a test drive as soon as possible even though I don't intend to order for a while after, or even take delivery of the one I test drive. That being said, I've been looking on the Ford.ca website of inbound cars, and they're finally getting really close. The problem is, a few dealers show stock coming in at the end of this week, and next week, but still nothing shows at all for my dealer. That being said, I guess I might just start snooping around the other dealers in the area as soon as one can be driven and try it out. I still intend to buy from my original dealer, but I almost feel bad "wasting" the time of the other dealers. It's just too bad I don't see them getting one in as soon as the others.

Just a rant I guess.
Sponsored

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
i did the same thing except i already have one on order with my original dealer i was straight forward with the dealer that had gotten them in that i had already order and they weren't getting anything in soon but i really wanted to test drive what i ordered and they had it in stock so they let me take it a couple of blocks and back and that was all i needed