Sponsored

Not Honoring $750.00 Brochure

NVstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT
For those of you that have been receiving the $750.00 brochure - I had received several prior to taking delivery. Did my due dilligence and asked if we can have this rebate applied when we take delivery (X plan pricing). Email response from Dealership was "yes we checked with the Ford rep and they said it would not be an issue". Signed the rebate form upon delivery, option for receiving as a check was what we were told it had to be. Dealership sent an email this week saying now Ford was not going to honor the rebate and to try contacting them directly. When I called Ford they now say to call the dealership.

This seems like a bait and switch with both sides trying to get out of a $750.00 rebate after I take delivery. This would be a non issue if I had asked after purchase or after a brochure was expired but were upfront about getting approval and having the rebate form completed at delivery.

Thoughts???
:frusty:
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
they have to have a valid reason, but the dealership does not control whether or not you get it. It is a factory rebate and the factory reimburses the dealer. They denied mine because it was sent to an old address, but working with the dealer I provided proof that I had lived at that address in the past and they honored it. The dealer should be your partner in this one.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
give the car back, dealer can eat 750 on that deal easily

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
I used my $750 coupon. However I couldn't apply it towards the original deal. (I ended up cancelling it anyway.) WHen I ordered my car in September there was a $500 Ford rebate. I didn't get the coupon until November. My dealer told me that I could use the $750 coupon but not with the original $500 rebate. This was because the two incentives were from diffrent months. If there would have been a rebate from Ford in November, I could have used both. So I negotiated a good deal on the car then applied the $750 Private Cash.

prash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Mustang GT
750 private cash and 750 EAA(x-plan) are not stackable. They said the system is not allowing it and they showed it to me as well.

Sponsored

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
750 private cash and 750 EAA(x-plan) are not stackable. They said the system is not allowing it and they showed it to me as well.
This ^^^. The 750 cannot be combined with any other private cash. The $750 EAA is a private cash as well.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Has anyone had any recent success lately in getting a dealership to honor an expired certificate? I had one that expired in November that I didn't have a chance to use but I might be buying one this weekend and it would be so helpful to use it. Does it show anywhere in the dealer system that one was issued?

Any help would be most appreciated especially from any salesmen that post on the forums?

Thanks everyone!

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
I was told my my dealer that my rebate from Nov would be honored because the car I ordered was recalled and it was not my fault. I expect my car to arrive around the end of the month, I wil let you know if they keep their word.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Has anyone had any recent success lately in getting a dealership to honor an expired certificate? I had one that expired in November that I didn't have a chance to use but I might be buying one this weekend and it would be so helpful to use it. Does it show anywhere in the dealer system that one was issued?

Any help would be most appreciated especially from any salesmen that post on the forums?

Thanks everyone!
Once they’re expired, they’re no longer eligible, GForensic. You’re welcomed to contact our Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for more info on this incentive.

Deysha

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Once they’re expired, they’re no longer eligible, GForensic. You’re welcomed to contact our Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for more info on this incentive.

Deysha
[MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION]

Hey Deysha! Quick question for ya if I can jump on this thread. I did not have a $750 coupon, but I did have a $750 rebate from EAA. My dealership had me fill out paperwork saying Ford would send me the check directly as they would not take it off the vehicle price themselves. It has been 2 months this week since then, just curious if there is a number I should call or if it's one of those 'expect it in 2-3 months' sort of things.

Either way, I love my Mustang!

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
[MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION]

Hey Deysha! Quick question for ya if I can jump on this thread. I did not have a $750 coupon, but I did have a $750 rebate from EAA. My dealership had me fill out paperwork saying Ford would send me the check directly as they would not take it off the vehicle price themselves. It has been 2 months this week since then, just curious if there is a number I should call or if it's one of those 'expect it in 2-3 months' sort of things.

Either way, I love my Mustang!
You should also contact the Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375, daltron. They are in the best position to assist you.

Deysha

TheRican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has Wheels
So how can we get one.. trying to get my Mustang GT PP for under 32K OTD....

aschaefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium