Northern Virginia Members

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I usually go to American High Performance.
Sponsored

dblizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
Thanks guys. I'll look those shops up. If anyone else has recommendations feel free to let me know.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
anything interesting going on this weekend Mustang related? Bored as heck, need something to do!

RafaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Premium, PP, Ruby Red
Hi everyone, just picked up my 2016 GT Premium with PP in Ruby Red, last Friday. Looking forward to meeting to meeting everyone and learning more about the car! Its my first RWD car, first V8 and first new car in 11 years. If you see me around Alexandria, Arlington say hi.

Sponsored

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
Hi everyone, just picked up my 2016 GT Premium with PP in Ruby Red, last Friday. Looking forward to meeting to meeting everyone and learning more about the car! Its my first RWD car, first V8 and first new car in 11 years. If you see me around Alexandria, Arlington say hi.
Welcome to the community! Congrats on your car. You will love it. This car is my first RWD high HP car. I want to drive this thing all the time lol.
A lot of us meeting for cars and coffee on Saturdays (Katie's Coffee House) and Sundays (Dulles Landing Dunkin' Donuts). There is a meet in Fairfax on Mondays (Walmart on Lee Hwy) and Tuesdays (Glory Days near Micro Center. Also on Fridays at Chickfila in Sterling.
So there will be a lot of opportunities to meet people :D:cheers::headbang:

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
Welcome to the club!

I have had my 15 GTPP for a little over a year now and haven't made it to any of the meetups. One (small) reason I have not made it out to any meet ups is because the meets are always out at Dulles or the surrounding areas. I live in Falls Church (near baileys cross roads; closer to Arlington). I would love to have a meet up closer to me or even in the beltway. I realize places like Dulles have more room for more cars, but I would even do a smaller meet up if it was closer!

Let me know if anyone close to me would be interested! Thanks!:cheers:

iEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Ecoboost Performance Pack
Welcome to the club!

I have had my 15 GTPP for a little over a year now and haven't made it to any of the meetups. One (small) reason I have not made it out to any meet ups is because the meets are always out at Dulles or the surrounding areas. I live in Falls Church (near baileys cross roads; closer to Arlington). I would love to have a meet up closer to me or even in the beltway. I realize places like Dulles have more room for more cars, but I would even do a smaller meet up if it was closer!

Let me know if anyone close to me would be interested! Thanks!:cheers:
First off let me say congrats! You bought an amazing car. We have a group called "Capitol S550" which is a group for the DMV area that only has 2015-2016 Mustangs. We have quite a bit of guys in Alexandria, if you have a facebook search up Capitol S550.

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Oakton, VA checking in! Bought my '16 GT PP with Recaros March 21st. Wow can't believe its been a month already haha.

Bought it on a Monday, installed the MBRP Race catback exhaust the Friday of that same week lol.

I also have some CJ lowering springs and MMD V series wing I am installing this weekend. Not sure what will come next. We shall see!

DrgCC2U.jpg

RafaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely go to the Tuesday meets at Glory Days and Saturdays at Katies (if I don't go out Friday night).
[MENTION=14277]batz1917[/MENTION], I'm close to the Skyline Target so we could try and do something more local/close to everyone that's inside the Beltway. Anyway, looking forward to meeting and learning from you guys.

Sponsored

RafaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone, does anyone know or recommend a place near Alexandria or Arlington to get my windows tinted? I'm trying to get that done this weekend if possible. Thanks in advance! :)

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
DiazPlus in Ashburn. Did my vert for $150 cash. Great job. One guy, little business out of his townhome. Ask he does is tint, wraps, etc. You can find him on Facebook

Last edited:

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
There's something goin' on in Fairfax right now I guess. I was going to go, but i'm worn out from mowing my lawn.