Sponsored

Northern Virginia GT350 Tech Car Owners: PM me please for aftermarket cooler option

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Hey all,

I spoke with a tuner today who might be able to develop a cooling solution. We need someone in the NOVA region to be able to provide a lift and a tech car for the the tuner to look at it, make measurements, take note of potential mounting locations for coolers and pumps, and the tranny and diff plug hole sizes to run the plumbing.

Believe me, I made some interesting business propositions for this tuner who is willing to travel to NOVA to conduct the assessment.

If anyone has a wiring, plumbing, and undercarriage blueprint for these cars, that would be helpful as well. I know without a doubt that these coolers could serve as an awesome alternative to the factory solutions because they are modeled for severe track use as well, perhaps exceeding the factory setup:thumbsup:

Please PM me if you are interested and we will coordinate this effort. Thanks all. I wish my car was freaking here:frusty:
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I've got a lift and a few free Saturdays coming up. Anyone with a Tech Pack car who wants to meet up I'll bring my camera.

OP
OP
autobahnGT350

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
I've got a lift and a few free Saturdays coming up. Anyone with a Tech Pack car who wants to meet up I'll bring my camera.

I would but my car is not here yet. Have you been to the Cars and Coffee at Dulles Landing yet? I will send you a PM soon.

I would love to see your 67.