Mondeo ST daily, Mustang GT when I want to smile
OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So who else is going to Meadowhall tomorrow and for what time?

I've no idea where the 'orange zone' car park is and it might be busy. Would be good if all Mustang owners could get parked close to, if not next to, eachother. is there a quieter car car park nearby that might make this possible?

CJ01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
I'm planning on getting there for 09:00 and then hanging around til others turn up.

I have to confess I am only going to meet other Mustang owners really so unless there is a general desire to get gridlocked in Meadowhall, I wonder whether there might be some sense in meeting up somewhere less likely to be busy. I'm not familiar with the locality but I am sure there must be somewhere may be a junction or two away that we could park up.

Just an idea but if everyone is going to be at Meadowhall, I will be too - looking forward to putting faces to names.

OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks like I won't be able to make it now after all. I'll repost if that changes

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
My car will be in the Meadowhall event so please come up and talk to me. :ford:
Thanks for being so accommodating with your time Stewart shame about the shitty weather. Would have spent a bit more time looking at your mods but we were drenched.

As I've said before Race Red is THE colour :hail:

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Thanks Spider and CJ01 for coming down to the charity event. It was good to put faces to user names. Keep in touch about upcoming events "Up North". If you need ant help or advice just get in touch.:thumbsup:

CJ01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Spider and CJ01 for coming down to the charity event. It was good to put faces to user names. Keep in touch about upcoming events "Up North". If you need ant help or advice just get in touch.:thumbsup:
Likewise fella. Sorry the weather bailed out on you all though. Those Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches looked good but you were getting a lot of attention there with your five point O as in "Oh my God what is that - I love it - can I take a photo". :)

Every one loves a 'Stang :cheers:
Sponsored