Sponsored

NorCal Mustang Roundup Cruise - Sacramento Area (Highway 49) - Saturday, April 30th

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Kona: When do we get your pics from the cruise, and when are you posting about the next one?

This was fun. We want more.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Kona: When do we get your pics from the cruise, and when are you posting about the next one?

This was fun. We want more.
PATIENCE YOUNG GRASSHOPPER:)

I'll get the pics uploaded tonight and should have the route figured out by Friday night. This whole working thing (construction season) is getting in the way of car show plotting:ford:

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Good cruise after the meet yesterday. Glad I could be of service running the radio in the back. Not my first cruise and not the first time I've been the sweeper.
You did a great job [MENTION=17812]Nick610s[/MENTION], it was obvious it wasn't your first rodeo:) We really appreciated you volunteering for the job and keeping the group together:clap2:

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
I saw a dealer plate magnetic GT on the corner near your place Kona while out for my evening job tonight, so there may be a new owner just down the street from you. Should try to bring her into the fold.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I saw a dealer plate magnetic GT on the corner near your place Kona while out for my evening job tonight, so there may be a new owner just down the street from you. Should try to bring her into the fold.
I think I might of saw that same car on my way to work this morning with Future Ford plates. I waved at her, but got nothing back:( Which I find is the typical response I get from most Mustang drivers in Roseville.:doh:

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Sounds like everyone had a great run. Will do my best to get #1260 out from under cover and make a cruise with the nor cal group. Also thinking of hitting Cambria in July as it will have been 15 years since the first north/south Bullitt/Mach1 meet up and castle tour.

I'm seeing folks grabbing rooms at the blue dolphin. I expect normal summer in Cambria hotel rates to be in play aka $$$$$. Any other locations of interest in terms of hotels. Seems like 3 months is a ways off buy thebtown sells out very early during the summer.

David

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like everyone had a great run. Will do my best to get #1260 out from under cover and make a cruise with the nor cal group. Also thinking of hitting Cambria in July as it will have been 15 years since the first north/south Bullitt/Mach1 meet up and castle tour.

I'm seeing folks grabbing rooms at the blue dolphin. I expect normal summer in Cambria hotel rates to be in play aka $$$$$. Any other locations of interest in terms of hotels. Seems like 3 months is a ways off buy thebtown sells out very early during the summer.

David
Hi fellow 50th LE:) My Kona is going to be parked at the Moonstone Landing:). It's just a few hotels down from blue Dolphin:) The rates are a little cheaper there. Check it out:cheers:
Sponsored