Sponsored

NorCal Mustang Roundup Cruise - Sacramento Area (Highway 49) - Saturday, April 30th

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Not many DIBs around Rocklin. I've probably seen you around too.

Left a flyer for the guard EB that is in my parking lot at work. No reply. He's got his rear window louvered and a real nice 2.3T badge on the back. Looks good.
Edgar (Guard GT around the corner from me) is out. He's working tomorrow morning. :(

Chewy: you don't happen to live right across from a park, do you?

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Not many DIBs around Rocklin. I've probably seen you around too.

Left a flyer for the guard EB that is in my parking lot at work. No reply. He's got his rear window louvered and a real nice 2.3T badge on the back. Looks good.
Edgar (Guard GT around the corner from me) is out. He's working tomorrow morning. :(

Chewy: you don't happen to live right across from a park, do you?

LMAO, Stuart, funny story. The cool Guard ecoboost you left a flyer on today is my friend Alan, he is meeting us at in and out in the AM. :lol: Good work, you found him:cheers:

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMAO, Stuart, funny story. The cool Guard ecoboost you left a flyer on today is my friend Alan, he is meeting us at in and out in the AM. :lol: Good work, you found him:cheers:
Oh.
Well cool. He got his just a month or so before mine came in. Haven't talked to him except for a minute when he was leaving work and mine hadn't come in yet when I complimented the color.

Small world.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
When you get into Cool you could go up towards Garden Valley and go up thru Foresthill up Mosquito Ridge road then down into Auburn. I used to ride that route on my Motorcycle all the time, its a long windy road, though you could get rock chips on your car, dont know how the road is back there anymore, but its a fun route, it would add a few hours of beautiful scenery for you guys.

Sponsored

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Missed you guys on this one because I'm in Tahoe right now, but definitely in for the next! Beautiful cars, and looks like everyone was having fun.

OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Thank you again to everyone that came out today for the C&C show and cruise!

I would like to thank the Nick610s and his group from Yuba City that made the early drive down and adding to the 16 car total:cheers:

Ilkhan I would also like to thank you for finding other cruisers to join the group and your "stalker" ability to find mustangs:lol:

I would also like to thank Capital Mustang & Sacramento Mustang clubs for posting the cruise and gathering members:clap2:

I'm looking forward to planning our cruise for the end of next month. More to come within the week!

It was a pleasure spending the day with all of you and sharing stories:ford: I look forward to our next cruise!

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:coolphotos:
Looked like fun!
They came out decent, but I've been wanting to upgrade my camera for a while. Only having the wide angle lens camera (phone) available really hurts. We'll get better pics next time around. :D

Ilkhan I would also like to thank you for finding other cruisers to join the group and your "stalker" ability to find mustangs:lol:
Not sure I should take that as a compliment... :ninja:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
They came out decent, but I've been wanting to upgrade my camera for a while. Only having the wide angle lens camera (phone) available really hurts. We'll get better pics next time around. :D
I got some really good ones on my Nikon, but I've got to get up to speed on the best way to get these large photos uploaded. Any suggestion on how to do this??

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Kona1869

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
:coolphotos:
Looked like fun!
Thanks [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION], for giving me the guts and insight to put a cruise together:headbang: If not for you and [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] I would of had no idea where to start.

Sounded like the only slight complaint I had from yesterday is that I wasn't driving fast enough:lol:

Starting to plan the next one already and an overnight in Tahoe in August!

Can't wait to see you guys in July in Cambria! I'll PM you the email I sent Dennis with all the cool lookout/photo op spots:clap2:

Last edited:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Thanks [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION], for giving me the guts and insight to put a cruise together:headbang: If not for you and [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] I would of had no idea where to start.

Sounded like the only slight complaint I had from yesterday is that I wasn't driving fast enough:lol:

Starting to plan the next one already and an overnight in Tahoe in August!

Can't wait to see you guys in July in Cambria! I'll PM you the email I sent Dennis with all the cool lookout/photo op spots:clap2:
Great job! Of course it does take all your friends to make it a success. :thumbsup: Wish I was there!:ford:

Better to drive too slow than too fast...especially on twisties (and stock pirellis :rolleyes:) :D

So looking forward to Cambria! :amen:
Sponsored