Sponsored

Non-Active Borla ATAK catback for 2018 GT

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Is there anyone out there that has the Borla ATAK on a non-active exhaust 2018-2019 GT? This is the system that I wanted to install after I purchased my 18 GT last December. But I didn't have the patience to keep waiting on it to release, so I ended going with the Ford Performance Extreme "by Borla" catback. I am very happy with the Ford Performance Exhasust, but I still wonder if the ATAK would sound better or yield better performance. Is there anyone who has the non-active ATAK that can provide a video/audio clip and a review of it? Just trying to determine if it's worth it to upgrade from the Ford Performance Extreme. Thanks in advance for any feedback provided.
Sponsored

Cavpilot2k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i (modded)
There are several Youtube videos if you search, some comparing the ATAK to things like the Borla S-Type or the COrsa Extreme. There may even be one comparing it to the FPE.

OP
OP
Kungfukendrixx

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I haven't found any videos of the new ATAK. CJPP has one of the S-type, but not the ATAK.

OP
OP
Kungfukendrixx

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
There are several Youtube videos if you search, some comparing the ATAK to things like the Borla S-Type or the COrsa Extreme. There may even be one comparing it to the FPE.
I am looking for feedback specific to non-active exhaust cars with Borla ATAK. CJPP has a video comparing the Borla S-type, but not the ATAK.
Sponsored