• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California NO LONGER LOOKING: Looking for 19" wheels and tires

Christurek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
d43032b40de4e9a1dbda4bd74da9aee8_1208x824.jpg

Hey everyone, I have a 2018 Mustang GT base with the 18" painted and machined wheels. Upon my last visit to the dealership the multi point showed that I'm in the market for new tires. Since I'm not a huge fan of the wheels, I'm looking to upgrade to a set of 19s that are at least 9" wide up front, whether its square or staggered. I'm lowered on springs so 19s will help fill the sides of the wheel well a bit more. I'm looking for a set of wheels WITH tires that someone is getting rid of, whether its a set of PP1 wheels or aftermarket wheels you bought with tires that you no longer want. I'm located in Southern California (I moved here a year ago, that's why I still have an OR plate) and I'm willing to drive up to 300 miles to pick these up to save shipping. Let me know what you have! Thanks! - Chris
Sponsored

TyrFryr_5.0h

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium PP
d43032b40de4e9a1dbda4bd74da9aee8_1208x824.jpg

Hey everyone, I have a 2018 Mustang GT base with the 18" painted and machined wheels. Upon my last visit to the dealership the multi point showed that I'm in the market for new tires. Since I'm not a huge fan of the wheels, I'm looking to upgrade to a set of 19s that are at least 9" wide up front, whether its square or staggered. I'm lowered on springs so 19s will help fill the sides of the wheel well a bit more. I'm looking for a set of wheels WITH tires that someone is getting rid of, whether its a set of PP1 wheels or aftermarket wheels you bought with tires that you no longer want. I'm located in Southern California (I moved here a year ago, that's why I still have an OR plate) and I'm willing to drive up to 300 miles to pick these up to save shipping. Let me know what you have! Thanks! - Chris
I have a set of performance pack wheels with michelin's on them. Mint condition with 3000 miles on them. Located in Vegas.

OP
OP
Christurek

Christurek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of performance pack wheels with michelin's on them. Mint condition with 3000 miles on them. Located in Vegas.
I ended up picking up a set of RTR Tech 7s on Yokohama Advan Sports. Thanks tho!
Sponsored