Sponsored

No Cal & So Cal Member Summer Meet & Cruise **Sunday 7/31**

Where would you like to see the Meet & Cruise?

• Cambria w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Pismo Beach w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Morrow Bay w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Cambria w/ Cruise to Monterey

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in July

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in in August

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in September

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Meet & Cruise 7/23-7/24

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Meet & Cruise 7/30-7/31

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

GoldnAzn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Oxford White Premium w/PP

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
The weather is perfect here, a little on the cool side. ;)

It was a great trip up!

(And Monty...of course, your car looks amazing as always ;))

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Damn...I'm jelly. :mad:

How is the traffic and the fire status up there?

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
The weather is perfect here, a little on the cool side. ;)

It was a great trip up!

(And Monty...of course, your car looks amazing as always ;))
LOL, you parked right outside our window.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Awesome first day. Great convoy out with 6 of us. Hit a little traffic but no big deal. Arrived in Cambria and checked in and relaxed before we all meet at the Blue Dolphin hotel meet some new friends then we went into town and had an awesome BBQ dinner. After dinner took a cruise up to Heasrt Castle for a photo op. Had two Cameros and two other Stangs pull over and joined in :cheers: then a nice cruise up the coast to see the elephant seals :D Back at hotel for the night. Tomorrow going up to see the elephant seals in the sun then Hearst castle tour. Later on we are doing a mountain cruise and having dinner in a little town just south of Cambria. Then onto the main event on Sunday :headbang::headbang::headbang: once I get a strong internet connection I'll post up some photos :thumbsup:

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
Having a great time so far! Dennis treated us to a nice lunch on the way up. Had a blast playing traffic tag. Blue Dolphin is very nice. Got to visit a bit with Chris and Tina, and ride in their beautiful eco boost Ruby Red convertible.

We have not been bothered by smoke so far. In fact I drove topless the last hour of the trip.

Dennis has an amazing itinerary lined up for the next couple days. Good job SC! :headbang:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Awesome first day. Great convoy out with 6 of us. Hit a little traffic but no big deal. Arrived in Cambria and checked in and relaxed before we all meet at the Blue Dolphin hotel meet some new friends then we went into town and had an awesome BBQ dinner. After dinner took a cruise up to Heasrt Castle for a photo op. Had two Cameros and two other Stangs pull over and joined in :cheers: then a nice cruise up the coast to see the elephant seals :D Back at hotel for the night. Tomorrow going up to see the elephant seals in the sun then Hearst castle tour. Later on we are doing a mountain cruise and having dinner in a little town just south of Cambria. Then onto the main event on Sunday :headbang::headbang::headbang: once I get a strong internet connection I'll post up some photos :thumbsup:
Glad everybody is safe and sound :cheers: was going to try to make it to saturday but couldn't make it happen. Saving it for Sunday will be leading the pack to come meet bright and early :headbang:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Having a great time so far! Dennis treated us to a nice lunch on the way up. Had a blast playing traffic tag. Blue Dolphin is very nice. Got to visit a bit with Chris and Tina, and ride in their beautiful eco boost Ruby Red convertible.

We have not been bothered by smoke so far. In fact I drove topless the last hour of the trip.

Dennis has an amazing itinerary lined up for the next couple days. Good job SC! :headbang:
Thank you very much Rich :shrug: it's nice being able to spend more time and get to meet you more then we a do at our normal cruises. That was a fun drive out and looking forward to another great day today :cheers:

Glad everybody is safe and sound :cheers: was going to try to make it to saturday but couldn't make it happen. Saving it for Sunday will be leading the pack to come meet bright and early :headbang:
Thanks [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] :cheers: looking forward to Sunday and appreciate all your help in putting this event together :hail: have an awesome day my friend :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
LOL, you parked right outside our window.

[MENTION=6706]Red[/MENTION]cruizer Chris it was nice to meet you and Santina finally in person. Look forward to a fun filled day tomorrow :thumbsup: Little did you know that you were going to get the car guard room :lol:

Sponsored
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Saturday 7/30 Cambria Schedule

For those that are up in Cambria today Saturday 7/30 here is today's events that we have scheduled. Please feel free to join us for any of them :cheers:

10:00 meet at Blue Dolphin Inn
10:15 - Departvto drive up to the Elephant Seals observation point
12:30 Meet at Hearst Castle for the 1:10 & 1:20 Upstairs tour
2::45 - Depart and return to Hotels to rest and freshen up
5:00 - Meet at Blue Dolpin Inn
5:15 - Depart for cruise through local mountains down to dinner at Schooners restaurant in Cayucos

Anyone is welcome to join us throughout the day. My cell coverage is pretty poor so you can try to call/text me at 714-612-8613; post here in the forum or DM me on IG at [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]

Thanks everyone and look forward to seeing you :cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] Thank you so much Linh for this awesome photo of us cruising out to Cambria :cheers::coolphotos::clap2::clap2:
image.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I love seeing Linh hanging out the window of their car, all pro and stuff with that sweet camera. :coolphotos:
image.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
To you guys coming today: BRING A JACKET AND LONG PANTS. :eek:
It gets pretty chilly in the evening - esp if we should decide to explore more places after dinner...brrrrr

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
:cheers: Wonderful to meet everyone! Got to have a great dinner and walk the town with Rich and talk verts. We took our guard duty seriously, had to get all tough and stuff with a few squirrels. Bonus, BBQ joint had 805 on tap! :cheers:
Sponsored