Nifty Shifters

Gamora

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2021 Mini Cooper, 2018 Audi Q7
Took a chance and bought a custom shift knob from Nifty Shifters. I just supplied the logo and specified that I wanted a white knob like the OEM Bullitt, but with green font and green EKG shift pattern with logo on each side. For $52, I was pleased with the results. The knob’s not as heavy as the OEM, but not too light. Just posting in case others were curious on doing the same. You can find them on Facebook and Instagram. Now just waiting on my GAMORA vanity plate. Lol Happy motoring, y’all!

B099FA0F-16E5-472F-8ECF-1B8F74683DCF.jpeg

71F27A89-0CD9-4E72-B18F-80226F458F9C.jpeg
Sponsored

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Not at all impressed with mine. The font and alignment sucked! The threaded insert even came out when I tried taking it off. It sits in a box labeled regret...haha

OP
OP
Gamora

Gamora

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear. Hopefully that remains a box of regret instead of regrets. Lol

Not at all impressed with mine. The font and alignment sucked! The threaded insert even came out when I tried taking it off. It sits in a box labeled regret...haha

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I bought a knob from them too, but mine was 95 bucks for some reason. Was yours on a sale?

Either way, I actually haven't put it on yet. I've seen stories of people messing up the shifter cuz of the lockout, so I'm nervous lol, but I'll do it eventually.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gamora

Gamora

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
I bought a knob from them too, but mine was 95 bucks for some reason. Was yours on a sale?

Either way, I actually haven't put it on yet. I've seen stories of people messing up the shifter cuz of the lockout, so I'm nervous lol, but I'll do it eventually.
Yes, I think I got it during their July 4th sale period. Don’t worry, it’s a breeze to do. Just mark with painters tape where the OEM knob meets the lockout collar if you want it at the same height. As long as your lockout collar can be pulled up the same, then you’ll be good.