Sponsored

Niche Targa M130

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I put these on last week for my winter set. They are 19"x8.5" on all four and 255 / 40 Blizzak LM32. Despite the warm weather we've been having, they ride fine. I spent one winter in summer tires about 9 years ago and it was not fun. I didn't have any accidents, but decided I wouldn't try that again.

I like the looks better than stock and am thinking about possibly going with this wheel for my summer set (although a staggered setup). But then I'd have to sell my stock wheels since my garage can't handle two sets not on car.

They are also much easier to clean than the PP wheels (pretty much any wheel is). I like to keep my car clean and the black stockers are a major pain to wipe down. The rear tire looks super skinny in the photo, but it's just the shadow.
snow tires.jpg
snow tires 1.jpg
Sponsored

Rice Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 15 GT Premium PP
Did you need any type spacer to use these on you PP? I've been searching and asking with no response if a 19x8.5 Niche Verona will clear the PP brakes. I keep seeing vendors saying that 19" Niche will not fit on a PP, but then I see people posting pictures of them on their PP cars. So far I have seen 19x8.5 Milans and Targas on the front of PP cars so I'm getting really frustrated because I can't get any answers. I just sold my PP wheels, and as of right now I am without wheels and I've already put a deposit on a staggered set of Veronas 19x8.5/20x10. I'm just looking for some type of answer before I blow my money on a set of wheels I can't use.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The application seems to clear its probably very close to the barel and doesnt look like he used a spacer at all. If your down i can send you a wheel cover the shipping and trst fit if it works then great ! Plus i can cut you a special offer on that dual staggered with the test fit.

Rice Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I found a really good deal on a slightly used set of Veronas in matte black/tinted machine which is why I'm considering these particular sizes. They are 13 hours away, and I have no way of test fitting them before pickup due to me not driving my car. From all the pictures I have seen the Veronas and Milans seem to provide more barrel clearance than the targas. I have seem the Milans on a PP and they are designed very similar to the Veronas. I really don't have the time to do a test fit due to needing wheels asap. Pm me your best price for a set with tires and sensors. Id prefer at least a 305 rear tire.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stripler

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I didn't use any spacers for the front or rear. I did a little research and didn't think I would and the place I ordered from seemed very knowledgeable about it and said I wouldn't need spacers with this setup for GTPP. So far so good after about 300 miles.

I also got OEM tpms and bought a relearning tool for ~$50 and it worked like a charm. I used the hub rings that came with the wheels (greased them first so they'd be easier to remove later). And I had to use the tuner lugs that came with the wheels for free, but they look nice.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I didn't use any spacers for the front or rear. I did a little research and didn't think I would and the place I ordered from seemed very knowledgeable about it and said I wouldn't need spacers with this setup for GTPP. So far so good after about 300 miles.

I also got OEM tpms and bought a relearning tool for ~$50 and it worked like a charm. I used the hub rings that came with the wheels (greased them first so they'd be easier to remove later). And I had to use the tuner lugs that came with the wheels for free, but they look nice.

Awesome news thank you

Rice Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

So I'll need a hub ring with Niche wheels? Buying a slightly used set, but the idea of this particular set is slowly fading away

Sponsored

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
So I'll need a hub ring with Niche wheels?
The hub rings are super thin (only 1.5 mm difference between Niche hub bore ID and Mustang hub OD IIRC). I have the Targas in 20x10 +40 ET on all four corners. I found the hub rings broken during the first tire rotation, so I just put the wheels back directly on the hubs. That was about 2,500 miles ago and I've had no vibration or wear issues running without hub rings.

YMMV

Rice Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Is there any way you can get some better pics of the clearance between the brembos and rim barrel?

OP
OP
Stripler

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Is there any way you can get some better pics of the clearance between the brembos and rim barrel?
I will get a better pic when the weather clears up here. The calipers barely clear the wheel barrel. I would say only a few mm (2-3) from what I can tell. Haven't had any issues yet though.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Nice [MENTION=16024]Stripler[/MENTION]. I like the Targa's.
Sponsored