NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Great looking wheels.

Probably going for similar colour myself (but in a much cheaper wheel!). I'm assuming they don't show up the dirt so much?

If i go by the wheels on my A6 which has similar colour wheels then no, the dirt wont show so easy. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
NewMustangDE

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Today's mod.....a great little thing that I decided to install once I learned from the US side of this forum that the seatbelt will slowly eat away the strap. This stops it! Made from fake leather (could be real, not sure). Smells good and even looks like the door panel with the white stitching! :D

Best part, the protective "thingy" actually stays put and only the belt slides :)

Bought from here.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NWFRUY4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Interesting! and it's not only the strap that might fade but also the corners of the seat

OP
OP
NewMustangDE

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Interesting! and it's not only the strap that might fade but also the corners of the seat
I have found that the seatbelt actually cuts into my neck if I don't use the strap and I am 180 cm tall so not that small....my wife who's only 167 cm has a real problem if not using it.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Today's mod.....a great little thing that I decided to install once I learned from the US side of this forum that the seatbelt will slowly eat away the strap. This stops it! Made from fake leather (could be real, not sure). Smells good and even looks like the door panel with the white stitching! :D

Best part, the protective "thingy" actually stays put and only the belt slides :)

Bought from here.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NWFRUY4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Thanks! I just bought the last one :ninja:

Sponsored

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have found that the seatbelt actually cuts into my neck if I don't use the strap and I am 180 cm tall so not that small....my wife who's only 167 cm has a real problem if not using it.
Even with height adjustable does not suit you?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
How do you get in the back with the seatbelt through that strap?

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know. You have the car :-)

Don't tell me that seatbelts are NOT height adjustable!

OP
OP
NewMustangDE

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
How do you get in the back with the seatbelt through that strap?
The strap is fastened with a magnet. Similar to a lady's handbag. Quite strong magnet actually. You undo this in order to get in the back.

I don't know. You have the car :-)

Don't tell me that seatbelts are NOT height adjustable!

:lol:

As far as I know, no, it is not possible to adjust the seatbelt height. The seat, however, is partly electrically adjustable. For example only the seatback has manual adjustment. The rest is electric. Same with front passenger seat.

Sponsored

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As far as I know, no, it is not possible to adjust the seatbelt height. The seat, however, is partly electrically adjustable. For example only the seatback has manual adjustment. The rest is electric. Same with front passenger seat.
WHAT????:eyebulge::eyebulge: I suppose all Americans have the same height, right? .:frusty:

At least, is the seat height adjustable (electric or manually) ???

OK we all know it is a cheap car (despte the EU import taxes and shipping costs). Ford made alot of cost cutting to this model.

OP
OP
NewMustangDE

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
WHAT????:eyebulge::eyebulge: I suppose all Americans have the same height, right? .:frusty:

At least, is the seat height adjustable (electric or manually) ???

OK we all know it is a cheap car (despte the EU import taxes and shipping costs). Ford made alot of cost cutting to this model.
Only the seatback is manual. The rest electric....

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great looking rims and tyres. How is the ride now in terms of comfort? (because of 20")
Sponsored