New wheels, now what?

DrewT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
I’ve upgraded my wheels and tires. I’m looking for suggestions on what to do with the original equipment. The original tires have about 10K miles on them so they have some tread left. The original wheels are five spoke gloss black and in good shape. I don’t drive this car in the winter so I have little use for an extra set of wheels&tires.
I’m leaning toward selling the set but I’m not sure what these wheels&tires are worth.

Thanks.
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I’ve upgraded my wheels and tires. I’m looking for suggestions on what to do with the original equipment. The original tires have about 10K miles on them so they have some tread left. The original wheels are five spoke gloss black and in good shape. I don’t drive this car in the winter so I have little use for an extra set of wheels&tires.
I’m leaning toward selling the set but I’m not sure what these wheels&tires are worth.

Thanks.
Keep them. When the time comes to sell the car/trade-in the dealer or new owner will likely want them.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Keep them. When the time comes to sell the car/trade-in the dealer or new owner will likely want them.
I kept mine to run in the colder (ie nasty weather) months to keep my nice wheels looking fresher :)
Sponsored