UncleSams_SVT

UncleSams_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
That’s interesting since LMR lists the Ford center caps as a CFX Wheel accessory on the site
I think the base wheel and CF wheel have different center cap sizes (CF wheel is bigger) so the CF center cap may work better. I am just going to find something on Esty that will work with these wheels.
Sponsored

OP
OP
UncleSams_SVT

UncleSams_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I considered these wheels, just wish they were as wide as OEM.
This is my biggest complaint, but my factory sized tire still "works" with a 10" wide wheel. But for the price I paid for these it was something I was okay overlooking since these wheels will never see a track day therefore not a big deal to me.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Not trying to beat a dead horse after you already said you will go the Etsy route but FP/GT350 center caps should work.

On their site they say the SVE caps work for a list of wheels which includes yours. I had the SP2 and used the GT350 center caps. On the product page of the GT350 caps, it said it will work for the same list of wheels that are also listed for their center caps. Your wheel is not listed on that product page but it could be that they just haven't updated it yet.

https://lmr.com/item/SVE-350WCAP/sve-wheels-text-center-caps

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-1130CA-K/ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-center-cap-kit

Could be worth the call to confirm

Sponsored

OP
OP
UncleSams_SVT

UncleSams_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Yes, there is a chrome ring around the center cap, I may paint it black the next time the wheels come off.

2turbocobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 boss 302
looks great, that pic with the center cap is the rear wheel right? can we get a pic of how that front tire fits the 10 inch wide rim? And I agree I think the bolt on spacers on the front would work fine but would rather not have spacers of course.

OP
OP
UncleSams_SVT

UncleSams_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
looks great, that pic with the center cap is the rear wheel right? can we get a pic of how that front tire fits the 10 inch wide rim? And I agree I think the bolt on spacers on the front would work fine but would rather not have spacers of course.
I have a good picture of the front wheel in post #1

Sponsored

2turbocobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 boss 302
Yes you do, a little noticeable, a little harder to curb the rim :) probably not much performance change.

OP
OP
UncleSams_SVT

UncleSams_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Not that I notice on the street. They are a little more rounded now and if I wanted to use these on a track I would look for a 295 tire to match with the front wheel better.
Sponsored