BobbyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Whats up guys!

Names Bobby, and I just signed up for the forums (after lurking around for a couple of months lol) so I could get some modding advice and what not.

Im coming from a MKV GTI with some apr mods (Tune, and bolt ons) so man was it refreshing to get some RWD action (and no turbo lag, GTI was a great car though) So bought my 2015 GT back in early September after shopping around for a couple months. I was between the Mustang, Camaro, or Challenger, I know it sounds blasphemous but I just like them all, as long as it was manual and had a v8. Decision came after I ended up walking into a ford dealer and got what I still think is an amazing deal. Purchased a 2015 Black GT, base model, manual tranny- 3.55, and a couple of other options. Wish I could have added the PP, but this one was on the lot and with the numbers I couldn't pass it up.

So now I'm driving around my GT and couldn't be happier. Two of my very close friends drive a 2014 SS and a 2013 r/t, so we have already had some fun turnpike runs. Plan on adding some minor mods, so far just tints on it lol , but any suggestions please let me know! I look forward to chatting with y'all about our cars, and happy driving :headbang:
Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Nice...

Whats up guys!

Names Bobby, and I just signed up for the forums (after lurking around for a couple of months lol) so I could get some modding advice and what not.

Im coming from a MKV GTI with some apr mods (Tune, and bolt ons) so man was it refreshing to get some RWD action (and no turbo lag, GTI was a great car though) So bought my 2015 GT back in early September after shopping around for a couple months. I was between the Mustang, Camaro, or Challenger, I know it sounds blasphemous but I just like them all, as long as it was manual and had a v8. Decision came after I ended up walking into a ford dealer and got what I still think is an amazing deal. Purchased a 2015 Black GT, base model, manual tranny- 3.55, and a couple of other options. Wish I could have added the PP, but this one was on the lot and with the numbers I couldn't pass it up.

So now I'm driving around my GT and couldn't be happier. Two of my very close friends drive a 2014 SS and a 2013 r/t, so we have already had some fun turnpike runs. Plan on adding some minor mods, so far just tints on it lol , but any suggestions please let me know! I look forward to chatting with y'all about our cars, and happy driving :headbang:
Nice congratulations...... You will enjoy it...:ford: :thumbsup:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Sounds nice. Get some photos posted so we can see her :)

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Congrats! base GT / manual is a good build. I wanted PP for Brembo bling but the base A/S 18" tires seemed more DD friendly. Although I imagine you could easily run summers year round.

Two of my very close friends drive a 2014 SS and a 2013 r/t, so we have already had some fun turnpike runs. Plan on adding some minor mods, so far just tints on it lol , but any suggestions please let me know! I look forward to chatting with y'all about our cars, and happy driving :headbang:
this ought to be interesting. :ford:

They running manual transmissions?

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Exhausts for sure.
Wider tires and wheels.
Lowering springs and better shocks.
Supercharger.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BobbyGT

BobbyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats! base GT / manual is a good build. I wanted PP for Brembo bling but the base A/S 18" tires seemed more DD friendly. Although I imagine you could easily run summers year round.

this ought to be interesting. :ford:

They running manual transmissions?
The challenger is, the SS is automatic (We give him a hard time)

Challenger has about 5k put into it, mostly all suspension upgrades.

SS was stock, but the Stang kept pulling him so he got an intake and tune recently lol, and we haven't run it since. From a stop he had a slight advantage, but towards the top of second into 3rd he's behind me, freeway runs he cant catch me.

Im a terrible photographer, so the pics do it no justice but ill throw some up. I have one next to the Camaro, but not all 3 together. ones of them is old, pre tints (tints make a huge difference IMO):cool:
stang 4.jpg
stang 2.jpg
stang back.jpg

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
69c62cec239c32522aeb7cee50388dee.jpg

OP
OP
BobbyGT

BobbyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lmaooo! Def using this pic in the future.

I have some fellow Stang gang members that work in my office building.... One of them drives a 2012 GT 1000.... And that thing is absolutely nuts. Carbon goodies everywhere. Sounds like a tank.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Good choice between the 3. I had the same choices of cars. Mustang/Camaro then Challenger 3rd. I had a 12' SS and now the 15 GT. If there wasn't a Camaro or Mustang to choose from it would be a Challenger but it was 3rd on my list.

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
good looking car. I think Ford offers these same 18" wheels on its 4 & 6 cylinder cars as well and they are my favorite, clean 5 spoke design. California Special wheels are similar, but I think they are 19". There is significant advantages to the 18" tire sizes. Ford should offer up a chrome version, or at least a polished aluminum finish, including the sides of the spokes and interior of the wheel. PP cars need a similar design to show off the Brembo's better.

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Welcome! You should also look at the "Stangs of South Florida" on Facebook...

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Fixed and welcome!
stang 2.jpg

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
welcome..

I am a Stang guy but honestly, I was with the MOPAR camp for about four years till I removed my head from my ass. Traded my 2013 Charger R/T-R/T with a few mods for the 15' GT brand new. No regrets what so ever.

coolcamden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT. Black. CS. 6A. 401A