Jackthewack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mt82 magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all I'm from Louisiana and I just moved to Austin because my wife is gona be attending UT. I have a 19 gt mt-82 mustang. Just introducing myself and hoping to find some local clubs or meets. Hoping to attwnt some hpde at cota maybe some autocross. I've been here about 3 weeks.
IMG_20191124_171641373_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jackthewack

Jackthewack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mt82 magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
This is the main local autocross group if you haven't already found them - http://www.spokes.org/
Hey thanks man yes I actually went to the tech day last weekend and plan to attend some events this season. I'm hoping to find some fellow mustang guys there

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hey thanks man yes I actually went to the tech day last weekend and plan to attend some events this season. I'm hoping to find some fellow mustang guys there
First event this coming weekend (Feb 9th). I'm planning to be there.
49486120863_67e29820dd_b.jpg

OP
OP
Jackthewack

Jackthewack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mt82 magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
First event this coming weekend (Feb 9th). I'm planning to be there.
49486120863_67e29820dd_b.jpg
Nice! i am going to be there as well. great looking car btw!

Sponsored

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It turs out I'm not going to make it. Good luck in the rain.

OP
OP
Jackthewack

Jackthewack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mt82 magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
It turs out I'm not going to make it. Good luck in the rain.
THANKS MAN THERE WHERE A FEW ECO BOOSTS THERE AND A FEW GTS AS WELL. I DID OK BUT THE RAIN AND THESE TINY PIRELLIES WAS NOT A GOOD COMBO FOR THE POWER THIS CAR MAKES. ONE GUY HAD AN ACCIDENT WITH A WHITE GT PP1. I WAS RIDING PASSENGER SEAT WHEN IT HAPPENED SKETCHY!!! BUT I WAS 4 SECONDS FASTER THAN A 17 SS WITH ALOT MORE TIRES THAN MINE AND WAS WITHIN A SECOND OF A 16-17 ZL1! Shit i just realized i had caps lock on the whole time lol sorry about that. I will be at the next event for sure trying to improve.

ahhter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
THANKS MAN THERE WHERE A FEW ECO BOOSTS THERE AND A FEW GTS AS WELL. I DID OK BUT THE RAIN AND THESE TINY PIRELLIES WAS NOT A GOOD COMBO FOR THE POWER THIS CAR MAKES. ONE GUY HAD AN ACCIDENT WITH A WHITE GT PP1. I WAS RIDING PASSENGER SEAT WHEN IT HAPPENED SKETCHY!!! BUT I WAS 4 SECONDS FASTER THAN A 17 SS WITH ALOT MORE TIRES THAN MINE AND WAS WITHIN A SECOND OF A 16-17 ZL1! Shit i just realized i had caps lock on the whole time lol sorry about that. I will be at the next event for sure trying to improve.
Yeah, sorry again about that. Based on the rest of the day, had I finished my runs, I would have made it down to the mid to low 38s based on how I compare against a couple other known drivers and the drying conditions, but my head wasn't in it after the hit. Oh well, shit happens. I'll be done repairing the car this weekend and it'll be out at the next event, come say hi and grab a hopefully less eventful ridealong. Glad you had fun!

OP
OP
Jackthewack

Jackthewack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mt82 magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, sorry again about that. Based on the rest of the day, had I finished my runs, I would have made it down to the mid to low 38s based on how I compare against a couple other known drivers and the drying conditions, but my head wasn't in it after the hit. Oh well, shit happens. I'll be done repairing the car this weekend and it'll be out at the next event, come say hi and grab a hopefully less eventful ridealong. Glad you had fun!
That's great you'll be fixed really quick! I'm definitely gona be at the next event. I will definitely be glad to ride along again. Hopefully it dry next time!

ahhter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
That's great you'll be fixed really quick! I'm definitely gona be at the next event. I will definitely be glad to ride along again. Hopefully it dry next time!
Yeah, didn't take long. Had a new OEM bumper sourced Monday and in paint Tuesday morning. Everything else is shipped and on the way. Will probably be back to like-new this weekend assuming I have enough free time to tackle the reassembly.
Sponsored