GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So imagine for all of us installing this unauthorized copy and then Ford does an OTA update and it bricks your unit a la Apple or Nintendo? Lol. Although I highly doubt the engineers at ford can do such thing. It seems they hire only incompetent people at Ford.
theres noway they can brick OTA because the ones people installed were actually released for lincolns
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Did mine today, thanks [MENTION=19817]HizliBullet[/MENTION] for the thread and info on up to date link:cheers:

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, FordPass says Android Auto must be disabled to keep phone up to date on fuel levels and vehicle health reports
Screenshot_20170304-234627.png

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maserecordingstudio.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
FYI, FordPass says Android Auto must be disabled to keep phone up to date on fuel levels and vehicle health reports
LMAO.
shame on Ford.
i will use AA forever for as long as i own this car. Dont give a shit about their "health report" and other BS they put out there that never works anyhow.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I read a few pages ago that the $ sign is missing on the keyboard for this? Is this an isolated issue? Don't wanna change wifi password which has $ sign.
more people would prefer to get rid of a $ sign to look at a bigger picture to add android auto

Sponsored

Fenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Shadow Black
I'm beginning to think this is never going to become official. If it were I'd think they could come up with a release date since it seems the hubs are available now

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm beginning to think this is never going to become official. If it were I'd think they could come up with a release date since it seems the hubs are available now
thats sadly, been my thought all along :tsk:

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMAO.
shame on Ford.
i will use AA forever for as long as i own this car. Dont give a shit about their "health report" and other BS they put out there that never works anyhow.
I don't know if the app is actual BS. About 3 months ago I connected the app and ran a diagnostic and got a critical message concerning critical low oil levels. The car had 1500 miles so low and behold I was actually at critical levels. So it does work.......when it wants to. :lol:

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Quick question..

Are you supposed to be able to actually see the messages in our Carplay? I see a listing of convos but when I select one it just gives me the option to dictate a message. And when I receive a new one it will read it to me but I never actually see the typed out message. I googled and some images show text and some don't :shrug:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Quick question..

Are you supposed to be able to actually see the messages in our Carplay? I see a listing of convos but when I select one it just gives me the option to dictate a message. And when I receive a new one it will read it to me but I never actually see the typed out message. I googled and some images show text and some don't :shrug:
no, that's the safety aspect of AA and CP, you can only hear, not see the text

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question..

weird! can you make a video??:shrug:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT