Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
I did this upgrade on my F150. I also lost the reference lines but only after I got a camera replacement. The tech needed to update a module via the scan tool. It took seconds and the lines came back.

I didn't update my mustang yet, I've been waiting for the official release from ford. I imagine that you need the refresh of the module.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I verified 100% tonight leaving work, my yellow and red lines as well as the white lines that turn with the wheels are there

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
its not coming out till 2018 you say?:doh:

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red

lawprofs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible Magnetic
Still looking for someone to confirm that after they updated their system (w/Nav), that their reverse aid is still intact (the reference lines that show up in the view from the backup camera). Mine went away, and I am assuming it is because of the software upgrade. I have made sure they were on in the settings (cycled it on, off, and did a Master Reset, and checked it again), but no joy. Just looking for one person to confirm that they successfully upgraded and did or didn't experience this same problem.
Updated GT Convertible (w/Nav) no lines after update.

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ

Sponsored
OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just tried. The part about swiping down on your android phone and getting a message that "Waze is Running" did not happen on my S7
not happening for me either :headbonk:

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
I verified 100% tonight leaving work, my yellow and red lines as well as the white lines that turn with the wheels are there
I did too, I even get the good ol' "you are about to run into something" beeping.
Too bad I have to use Apple Maps, wish I could throw Google maps up there with my iPhone.

nappynick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'16 Oxford White GT PP
Anyone know of waze happening for CarPlay?

CodyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
So I've scrolled through tons of posts but can't seem to find anyone who successfully installed the update through the link with the "Official Ford (leszek)" NON-Nav file. Download is 2.32 GB (vs 1.7GB for the Official Ford W/NAV) but no "2 part install" from what I can tell in my file. I have the "autoinstall.lst" along with 6 "tar.gz" files so 7 files total unzipped. "Official Ford" seems more legit and the other mirror files won't unzip (on a macbook pro with no access to windows PC at the moment). Anyone with any advice or can confirm the official ford file works as a single update install or is there a workaround with it that I missed? Thanks!
Sponsored