Sponsored

New on3 top mount twin turbo kit for s550's

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Looks good underhood. Interesting kit, I wonder about the setup..do these kits use reverse manifolds or headers ? I do not know.
Sponsored

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
Last edited:

DesertStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic 5.0 PP Recaros
Subbing for more updates on this thread, Seriously considering this kit when it get released.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Subbing to this too, might be time to swap the procharger out...

1quickcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1991 mustang coupe. Termi swap.
Did the V series front wheels clear stock brakes? If so what size and offset wheel?

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Brought to you by the people’s republic of China !

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not gonna send my hard earned $$ to a country that is at odds with our country. I’d rather spend my money here which in turn supports American companies. There’s no hate involved with taking care of your own! Not gonna sell out the American worker to save a few bux!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
[ame]

667whp on wastegate boost whatever that may be

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not gonna send my hard earned $$ to a country that is at odds with our country. I’d rather spend my money here which in turn supports American companies. There’s no hate involved with taking care of your own! Not gonna sell out the American worker to save a few bux!
Yet your driving a car that 60% of the parts are sourced or made from outside the USA....

If you don't want the kit that's cool its your money but don't bash on a product just because it doesn't fit in your scheme of "Merica!!". Be happy that there is competition as it will drive down the prices and save everyone money.

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
LOL the hate makes me giggle cmon people its like half the price of a whipple kit..........

Killswitch16GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP
Dont bitch about people buying something that affordable. Instead bitch about why "American Made" parts are $$$$$.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I agree. Thank God we have some members that care about our country. Aldo Welds, Hellion and CPR turbo keeping the money here and quality kits. On3 kit is cheap. One thing in life that I have learned is you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. BUT with that said it is good for competition. You want cheap kit get the On3 a budget friendly kit.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. Thank God we have some members that care about our country. Aldo Welds, Hellion and CPR turbo keeping the money here and quality kits. On3 kit is cheap. One thing in life that I have learned is you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. BUT with that said it is good for competition. You want cheap kit get the On3 a budget friendly kit.
So if you don't buy American you don't care about your country. If that isn't some hypocritical BS right there I dunno what is. I bet you over 75%(most likely 90%) of the crap you own from your cell phone to your socks is from another country. Im as patriotic as the next guy but you can get some quality parts from other countries all day..and buy some really shitty American made products as well.

Also to point it out AGAIN...your driving a car that technically is an import..... pipe...smoke...

/rant

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
So if you don't buy American you don't care about your country. If that isn't some hypocritical BS right there I dunno what is. I bet you over 75%(most likely 90%) of the crap you own from your cell phone to your socks is from another country. Im as patriotic as the next guy but you can get some quality parts from other countries all day..and buy some really shitty American made products as well.

Also to point it out AGAIN...your driving a car that technically is an import..... pipe...smoke...

/rant
Huh?! :flag:
Sponsored