I am :D
20190812_130220.jpg

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Vegas here as well. Only recently got back into the car world. Anyone go to cars and coffee? Anything else worth checking out? Shit, last modded cars I’ve had were when forums were poppin and there was meets on Thursday’s ha

OP
OP

Mike702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Vegas here as well. Only recently got back into the car world. Anyone go to cars and coffee? Anything else worth checking out? Shit, last modded cars I’ve had were when forums were poppin and there was meets on Thursday’s ha
Yeah, I'm just re-entering the scene as well and for the first time since I moved to Vegas.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Anyone know how the track is these days? Test and tune was better prepped but strict and during day. Midnight mayhem was horrible in 2007 or so. Track was slick and huge lines.

Are density altitude is offensive but I’d like to baseline my new setup. Don’t know if they’ll even let me run more then Once

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Vegas here also. Used to roll with Silver State Mustangs, but left/kicked out. Most are a good group of guys. Since then I haven’t done much a Wednesday night meet here or there. Car scene has changed so much in the last 7 years I’ve been here.

midnight mayhem hasn’t changed, usually unprepped and long lines. It’s pointless to run on stock tires there unless you wanna run 13’s. Fastest NA car I’ve seen here is a white A10 running a mid 12. Even FI cars are running mid high 11ks due to the track not being prepped. Test and tunes the prep it a little but the events they take care of it and if you have the power can lift the front tires. Just isn’t worth it to the, to prep for 16sec cars at MM’s. There may be faster guys there now, I haven’t been since I stopped rolling with them beginning of the year. The eastern C&C was always nice.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Detail Garage on Sahara/Rainbow has Rides & Coffee Sunday mornings 10-1. Big Mopar presence, but they're pretty cool. The Vegas Autofest this Saturday at Red Rock Country Club sounds pretty nice. 400 cars so far,on the fairways. Gaudin Porsche and Ford are sponsors, (along with Jaguar,Barret-Jackson and Towbin) and I believe Mustang Manny is going to have one of his wild builds there.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
How was the Autofest?
It had a very big turnout, the line of cars to get in was a car show in itself! That being said, I arrived at 10:40, and the last parking space was taken just as I got to the event. They were having people go to the Red Rock, park there, and take a shuttle. I had 2 hours only and doing all of that (and returning) would've taken that long. So I missed it.
Sponsored