Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Time to cut your losses and buy the right ones?
Sponsored

TimG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT manual
That'll be the last resort as it will mean removing the tyres from 8 wheels :crying:
Can you not read the code off the original wheels & get 4 new sensors coded to match? Mark your wheels when swapped so they go on correct corner.

OP
OP
GR11M

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can you not read the code off the original wheels & get 4 new sensors coded to match? Mark your wheels when swapped so they go on correct corner.
If I can find someone with the right tool, I should be able to re-programme them to the correct frequency.

TimG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT manual
If I can find someone with the right tool, I should be able to re-programme them to the correct frequency.
When I bought winter tyres to go on a second set of wheels the tyre supplier read the code off the existing wheels & coded the sensors they supplied to match. Mark your tyres when removed so they go back on same corner.
TPMS tools are available on Amazon & ebay

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
When I changed my wheels (S550) I bought new TPMS sensors from Ford and they hooked straight up the first time I drove it. No programming, no codes, no bother.

TimG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT manual
When I changed my wheels (S550) I bought new TPMS sensors from Ford and they hooked straight up the first time I drove it. No programming, no codes, no bother.
When I bought the wheels I could get no sense out of Ford or 2 dealers they were saying I would need the sensors recalibrating every time I swapped wheels at ÂŁ50. Cancelled the ford sensor order & took the ones from tyre supplier
Sponsored