Sponsored

New 2016

Hondaluvr1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hello!
I just finalized the paper work on a 2016 Race Red GT350! I am currently in Afghanistan, and won’t take delivery until September when I return home, but I have been doing months of research and web surfing.
I am a car enthusiast and will be selling my 2014 GT (fully loaded with glass roof and track pack). I intended on keeping my GT forever, but you know how that goes!
I have had two 135i(s) prior, so I enjoy driver’s cars, and the GT350 looks like the best of both worlds!
I was going to order one from Military Auto Source, but did not win an allocation in their lottery. 2016 is everything I want, with the tech pack. I am disappointed about not getting the track pack, as I intend to track this car, but I guess I will have to wait for the aftermarket coolers. I got the car for a little under MSRP (military discount) and the dealership has been awesome (storing the car until I return).
First picture is mine--Second is my favorite photo of this color. I wanted Grabber Blue, but I'm more than happy with Race Red.
Can’t wait!
-Alex
7.png
gt350-kh874.jpg
Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
:welcome: That is the same color combo I have, Your going to love how it drives.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
First, I assume you're in Afghanistan taking care of bad guys for us?!! Thank you for that!!
2nd make it home safe to enjoy your car, you will love it!
Thanks and congrats

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Thank you for your service and congrats on the car!

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Congrats and be safe! Soon you'll have tons of fun with your new GT350 on our Stateside roads... and that color/stripe combo is stunning!

Sponsored