Scott.lester1

Scott.lester1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium, oxford white, performance package level 1, 401a
Hard to say. The absolute longest they’ve gone without posting a set is about a week based on previous sales. The last set was sold 2.5 days ago so I would say in the next day or two there should be a set up for sale. I will say that sometimes you can miss out on them because they are both auction and buy it now format so sometimes someone really wants them and uses the buy it now button and you’ll never see them but if you bid on it first the buy it now option gets disabled so nobody can take them from you. Also sometimes they post 3-4 sets at a time. Typically the first sets go a lot cheaper than the last one.
Bet thank you I will keep my eye on it
Sponsored

LeroyJohsan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leroy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
any advice on winning an auction for them?

Shelby usually has cheap takeoff performance package wheels which are brand new and come with ps4s and all the sensors. This is a good option because you can get them for 950, a tire alone I think is 325 plus mounting balancing etc. so it’s a good deal plus you can sell your old rims. You can either just put those on in 255/275 like you have or I would buy two tires for your rear rims (wider or same size) and then put the new takeoff rears on the front with a spacer and run 275 square. Then you can sell the square 255 performance package wheels which I’ve seen sold between 1000-1500.