NEED FOR GREEN S550 MUSTANG thread

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I want that lower splitter and top grille!
Glad you like them! The front spoiler is a full replacement for the OEM piece and will be available by December. The grille pieces are going to be available before Thanksgiving, and are plug-and-play inserts that fit a stock GT grille. They come in black, but look awesome painted. :)
Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Glad you like them! The front spoiler is a full replacement for the OEM piece and will be available by December. The grille pieces are going to be available before Thanksgiving, and are plug-and-play inserts that fit a stock GT grille. They come in black, but look awesome painted. :)
I'm in Vegas in January from the UK. Am I right in thinking that's where you are based? Do you have a showroom?

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm in Vegas in January from the UK. Am I right in thinking that's where you are based? Do you have a showroom?
We are located in Henderson, NV (15 minutes from the Strip) and though we don't sell direct, we do have several dealers in the area that would be happy to work with you to get you the parts. Though, if you're in the area, swing by our HQ and I'm sure we can give you a tour. I'll send you a PM with some more info.

BigR4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT 6MT
Hey does anybody have the paint code for Need for Green?
I havent been able to find it anywhere...

I wanna have my calipers done; either painted/powder coated professionally, or get a G2 kit and do it myself.... everybody and their mother does red; I feel like NFG calipers would pop nice on my black '18

G2 will color match any manufacturers paint, and so will the shops...
(Place by me wanted $800 to p-coat all four, so I dont think i'll be going that route)

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hey does anybody have the paint code for Need for Green?
I havent been able to find it anywhere...

I wanna have my calipers done; either painted/powder coated professionally, or get a G2 kit and do it myself.... everybody and their mother does red; I feel like NFG calipers would pop nice on my black '18

G2 will color match any manufacturers paint, and so will the shops...
(Place by me wanted $800 to p-coat all four, so I dont think i'll be going that route)
http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?year=2019&make=Ford&con=yk

Shows code as AJ, Ford code as M7427

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I like the clear lenses as well.. I wonder though if the clear lenses would be a "Imma pull you over to let you know that's illegal" type of thing.. I feel like they may not be completely legal here? Maybe only certain states? Definitely a mod that makes it different for sure.. maybe as long the as the bulbs are still colored light when on?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I like the clear lenses as well.. I wonder though if the clear lenses would be a "Imma pull you over to let you know that's illegal" type of thing.. I feel like they may not be completely legal here? Maybe only certain states? Definitely a mod that makes it different for sure.. maybe as long the as the bulbs are still colored light when on?
That's an export model so it meets the requirements there, lights are amber for turn signals, red for brake I believe, maybe amber and red on braking. And over here, it all varies per state. I could probably run them with no issues in Florida, but Cali would give issues.

Sponsored

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Gotcha, I figured it's probably a sure 'gotcha' thing in Cali.. I'm willing to bet majority of the other states would probably not hassle even if it was. As long as the colors are there I'm sure.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Probably every state that does annual safety inspections would be an issue if they check to see that the lights have a DOT approval mark on their lenses. Since those clear Euro spec taillights aren’t officially sold here, they probably wouldn’t have the USDOT indicator.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Any more pics of this one? Looks like it has our wheels on it. :)
I stole that image from an Australian FB page.....but I did ask the original poster if he had any more angles. He didn't, but he said there's another big meet this coming weekend, and if the car is there, he'll be sure to take some more.....and I'll be sure to steal those too and post 'em here :like:
Sponsored