Need advice regarding Ford CRC compensation

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
As some of you will be aware Ford took 5 weeks to replace my intake manifold. As compensation Ford have said the following...

"We would be more than happy to send a free scheduled service of your choice to you. If you are happy to accept this please respond to this email which service you wish to be covered and I will this sent to you by post."

What does this mean I get to choose a 3 year service package, or is it a single full or major or minor service?
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Still working on my compensation, haven’t got time to go in to it now, but i can pm you some details of my experience if it helps.

For what its worth, i wouldnt let them off the hook that easy

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
Is it normal to try and get something out of CRC? I hadn't even considered asking them for help on getting AC sorted. I've never had it working in the car as waiting on parts since day 1.

I guess as the car is driveable (not on a warm day) its probably not worth asking them really.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Is it normal to try and get something out of CRC?
Don't actually know the answer to that. Dragged them in to my warranty drama in an attempt to escalate, but the girl I was dealing with was pretty useless - I got better updates from the dealership in the end. From what I understand Ford HQ can put pressure on the dealers to speed things up. Thinking back, it was Ford CRC that arranged for me to have a rental, rather they told the dealership they need to source one - as Think Ford Guildford "couldn't" get me a courtesy car.

I need to give Ford CRC a call today regarding my complaint. Will update my other thread later...

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Son of a b1tch. Just flicked to my email to see that Ford CRC have emailed me! Are they watching the forum??? :ninja:

Gotta dash in to a meeting now so will read shortly & update you all!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I'm gonna be contacting them soon due to Bristol street breaking and leaving off parts of my brand new car that they fixed.

I've been in to see the Body Shop manager who said he'd call me Mon/Tues??

If I dont hear from him, I'm emailing CRC tomorrow.. I don't expect any compensation, it just seems that they give the dealers a kick.. and apparently the dealer principles hate dealing with them?

I got two free services for my door debacle, so you should at least get that eh??

Edit: Just had a text to arrange inspection later today.. how bizarre??

Last edited:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It was a "kick in the balls" reply;

"Thank you for including us in your correspondence with the Ford Dealership.

If there is any assistance you would like from our department, please do not hesitate to email [email protected] and make us aware."

Gunna give them a call & explain they actually need to read the email. FFS
Sponsored