OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Hi All,

Not really got any new info for you but just thought I would let you know we are still planning and sorting things with M&D Inverness.

I would like to renew my call for a first aider as well. It would just be nice to have a couple of people in case we have a problem with someone's health. When in the middle of no-where.
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Steve, I think I mentioned before, I'm qualified in this area, fully up to date ;).

I'll put together a comprehensive first aid pack.

Obviously more than just myself as a first aider would be welcome :)

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Steve, I think I mentioned before, I'm qualified in this area, fully up to date ;).

I'll put together a comprehensive first aid pack.

Obviously more than just myself as a first aider would be welcome :)
I know you are silly!
I was just looking for a bit of support.

If we have three groups of cars, it would be good having one first aider on each group with you being the senior one....unless we have any doctors or HEMs people amongst us?

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
My birds a nurse so that should count:D

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Official first aiders.
Lone_Survivor
Moz's bird.

Sponsored

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Up to date list of names and +1s
[MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION] + 2 [MENTION=20047]CapitanPug[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=16971]CJ01[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=18156]mustangguy64[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=16323]Lone Survivor[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=13825]Stuart0202[/MENTION] [MENTION=20663]Nostruss[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=17095]RSPcooper[/MENTION] [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] +1 [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] [MENTION=8733]MoZ[/MENTION] + 1 [MENTION=20965]Mustang1878[/MENTION] +1 [MENTION=23354]V8Drew[/MENTION]

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Last edited:
OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Just editing this post as I see the stretch in question is 'before' Inverness. where our trip starts. So, be careful on the Dalraddy-Kincraig stretch, South of Inverness, if you come that way guys.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Average speed check means you'll at least save some fuel between the next petrol stop... But also get to take in some scenery, before you hoon it away :D.

Silver linings and all that :lol:

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
I was up there last week cameras start at
Perth to Inverness average speed cameras,
Killed the A9 it was a great road ;-)

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
For those coming up from the south, you don't have to stick with the A9, it's as boring as the proverbial.

Go north via Loch Lomond, Crainlarich then through the Glencoe and northward to Loch Ness. Not saying it's faster or shorter, but a much more spectacular drive.

You'll regret not going that way, I've been going up north that way for 35 years, it never fails to be anything less than stunning :thumbsup: last time I went up the A9 I got 3points and £60 rammed up my jacksy, my Mrs got 3 points and £100 on the way back down the A9 from a family wedding from a mobile camera unit, so it's not only average speed up that neck of the woods.

Her excuse was priceless though, 'the car made me drive faster than I normally would', yeah right sweetheart:lol: I had no excuse :(

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello folks, little update for Friday morning when we meet at Mcrae & Dick - just so you know what to expect!

This really is a big deal for the dealership - they are as excited to have us as we are to be doing this road trip! They even have a weekend event on the back of our visit.

Ideally we will need to be parked up outside the dealership by 9.30am, so aim to leave the hotel (or wherever you are staying around 9am). If necessary some of us can park at the dealership overnight.

A mixture of staff, customers and some press will attend - we have no idea how many! But I feel it could be a lot

It's going to be a casual event where we can all mingle, talk Mustangs with each other and anyone else that wants to listen :)

A photographer will be floating around taking pictures - that's the one the dealership has organised, there may well be more if a lot of press turn up.

As you know a mobile valet service has been organised. They will be at the Mercure Inverness Thursday afternoon and then at the dealership Friday morning so plenty of time to get a wash!

Bring your spending money because there will be a lot of goodies available on the day to buy (Ford/Mustang merchandise)

Food will likely be availble for the entirety of the event.

As we have a fairly long drive up to Thurso, we will aim to get away around midday - and most likely split into 3/4 groups and stagger the time we leave before we meet at our next stops.

Any questions, drop me a PM or use the other discussion thread

See you all soon! :cheers:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello all,

We are checked in to Inverness now :) for those that are coming along, to get to the car park tou will need a different postcode - use IV1 1QY

We can park at Mcrae and Dick if needed (as a back up plan) so if the car park is full and its before 6pm you can head there...

We will aim to gather in the bar by reception and then play it by ear as to what we do for food

See y'all soon!
Sponsored