Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
I've only had my mustang for a couple of weeks so use has been limited.
I have the new Sync 3 navigation and I noticed when using the navigation and the voice comes on to give directions the volume is not as loud as the setting for the radio. Is there a different volume setting for the nav as opposed to the radio, can't seem to find it. I have a convertible so when the top is down the nav volume is kind of low. any suggestions?
thanks
Sponsored

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
As the navigation voice is giving you verbal directions turn up the volume knob and it will adjust louder.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I've only had my mustang for a couple of weeks so use has been limited.
I have the new Sync 3 navigation and I noticed when using the navigation and the voice comes on to give directions the volume is not as loud as the setting for the radio. Is there a different volume setting for the nav as opposed to the radio, can't seem to find it. I have a convertible so when the top is down the nav volume is kind of low. any suggestions?
thanks

Here’s how to adjust the volume of the navigation voice:

•Use dashboard or steering wheel controls:
â—¦Wait for the navigation voice to begin speaking.

â—¦Before the voice finishes giving directions, use the volume knob or buttons located on your dashboard or steering wheel to adjust the volume.

•Use voice commands:
◦At any time, press the Voice button and say “Navigation voice guidance on,” or “Navigation voice guidance off.”

•Use touchscreen to mute navigation voice:
â—¦After selecting a Destination, press Home screen, select Navigation.

â—¦From Navigation, select the Settings icon.

â—¦Press Navigation Preferences > Guidance Mute.

Note: The control buttons in your vehicle may differ. Please see your Owner Manuals for exact labels, location, and usage.

http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/solut...-do-i-adjust-my-navigation-system-volume.html

OP
OP
Mr. G

Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
appreciate the info as that's what i've been doing. what seemed unusual was that the volume of the navigation was significantly lower then the radio volume. thought there might be a separate adjustment for the nav volume.
Sponsored