Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I get in my 2018 I change my digital dash it to the Primary color as grey and the secondary color as orange. And when I get back into the car later on it's back to the custom color. Do I need to delete my custom color in order for the new colors to stick? I'm confused. I've never had a car with MyColor do this before.
Sponsored

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
Once you set the color to the way you want it press and hold one of the 3 saved seat position settings on the door until you hear the beep. That color setting, along with seat position will come back every time you press that button. BTW, myKey for that button will be wiped out until you reset that as your preferred button mapped to your fob....That might also be what's going on when you get in the car and the color is back to the old setting mapped to your fob. For example if your gray/orange is saved to memory 2, but your preferred fob is mapped to memory 1, your seat and dash colors will go to memory 1 every time you enter the car with your fob....but press 2, and your gray/orange combo will appear just as you saved it.