My2023

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Hey Mike, my father in law was from Naples, my grew up in Rome and went to college in Switzerland. She speaks fluent, and all I can do is cuss, order food, and find a bathroom😂.
Im hardheaded as well. Aren’t we all?
LOL! Yes. Cussing, eating, bathroom - yep, got that too. My father in law is from Naples too. He's a Marino. I miss the Sunday family get togethers when all we did was mangia and laugh at the stories.
Sponsored

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Bravo on the Italian @Skye ! I’m rusty on my Italian but was still able to read a good chunk of it before I saw the full English version below. My great grandparents came here from Italy and started a family business that is still in operation today and run by my mom, brother and sister. 97 years in business!
That's awesome Mark. When my great grandfather and grandparents came over they owned restaurants, bars and a motel. My Great Grandfather rolled cigars in Ybor City in FL.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That's awesome Mark. When my great grandfather and grandparents came over they owned restaurants, bars and a motel. My Great Grandfather rolled cigars in Ybor City in FL.
That’s pretty cool! I echo your sentiments above, too. The Sunday dinners were always a blast. And the swear words were my first Italian words LOL

OP
OP
Snipez

Snipez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT /Cupra Formentor VZ-245cv
That’s pretty cool! I echo your sentiments above, too. The Sunday dinners were always a blast. And the swear words were my first Italian words LOL
Swear words are the first thing you learn from Italian and we have so many 😂
I'm Tuscan, good food green hills and medieval villages.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Good to hear someone is getting a 2023 HPP Ecoboost with a 6 speed manual trans. I bet there wont be many built with the manual trans.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
My 2023 Mustang 2.3L HPP + HP, 101A pkg, 6spd in Race Red has a VIN and scheduled to be built in week of March 13th and says delivery to dealer ETA April 9th according to my dealer. I saw their computer screen myself.
You'll love it, I have a m/y 20 with all the optional stuff, I was surprised at how quick it is. Is the m/y 23 still coming with the p zero tires. not a fan.

Rorysbrown

Threads
Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
It will be interesting to see how low a Chassis Number it will be. I wanted to keep the price down as much as possible and I don't mind the cloth seats. I'm going back to my first Mustang which was a 1979 Mustang Cobra in Bright Red with the 2.3T. This will be the 10th Mustang that I have owned. Also, my 2016 GT350 was in Race Red too. I traded down my 2022 Mach-E GT PE because I wanted the manual transmission again so went down to a 2022 Escape SE PHEV for daily driving which I only drive about 10 kms a day so perfect all Electric for that. The Mustang will be my fun car and I do realize almost no one buys the EcoBoost Manual. There is a dealer near me that has a new fairly basic 2021 EcoBoost Manual and 2021 EcoBoost PPH+PH pkg manual in Rapid Red fully loaded which are brand new and never sold. They weren't desperate enough to sell it so ordered this new one. And of course no manual transmission for the 2024 EcoBoost.

Last edited:

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Swear words are the first thing you learn from Italian and we have so many 😂
I'm Tuscan, good food green hills and medieval villages.
La mia cantina è al 95% rossa toscana. Adoro il sangiovese.
Di che colore è la tua Mustang? RossoFiorano?

Rorysbrown

Threads
Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
It will be interesting to see how low a Chassis Number it will be. I wanted to keep the price down as much as possible and I don't mind the cloth seats. I'm going back to my first Mustang which was a 1979 Mustang Cobra in Bright Red with the 2.3T. This will be the 10th Mustang that I have owned. Also, my 2016 GT350 was in Race Red too. I traded down my 2022 Mach-E GT PE because I wanted the manual transmission again so went down to a 2022 Escape SE PHEV for daily driving which I only drive about 10 kms a day so perfect all Electric for that. The Mustang will be my fun car and I do realize almost no one buys the EcoBoost Manual. There is a dealer near me that has a new fairly basic 2021 EcoBoost Manual and 2021 EcoBoost PPH+PH pkg manual in Rapid Red fully loaded which are brand new and never sold. They weren't desperate enough to sell it so ordered this new one. And of course no manual transmission for the 2024 EcoBoost.
My 2023 is now due to be built March 14, 2023, exactly 3 months after being officially ordered. The Windows Sticker is online as of today.

My Race Red 2023 Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost HPP Window Sticker.jpg
Sponsored