Sponsored

My Silver HP Mach 1 has arrived !

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I may have to appeal to their integrity such as it may be. I don’t even know if they will push back just a feeling I got last I spoke of the issues with sales rep Hopefully they will do right thing and be sure I’m satisfied
The info that Epiphany provided is priceless. I can imagine that dealers will not be happy when pesky customers call them out on their incompetence or laziness in not following up what they should be doing. As the old say "knowledge is power".
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
The info that Epiphany provided is priceless. I can imagine that dealers will not be happy when pesky customers call them out on their incompetence or laziness in not following up what they should be doing. As the old say "knowledge is power".
100 %. It’s why I joined these forums. Great community of people who love these cars as I do. Epiphany help was huge

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I saw the wheel well moldings on the Ford accessories website and was wondering what model came with those that Ford would offer them on the website. But it clearly shows a Mach1 in the pics.
2021 Wheel well molding.jpg

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Just saw this! Excellent!!!

Congratulations!!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
When I ordered mine from Zach he said they usually put 4-5 miles on the car after arrival, check it out and clean it up. I asked if he had to and he said, "no, I can give it to you all dirty and .2 miles on it if you want". I said better to have you go an drive it a few miles, check everything out and clean it up. Supposed to be at Granger Motors on May 15th...

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'd also point out to the dealer that you paid a hefty sum for "destination and delivery" in addition to the purchase price for a complete, as advertised vehicle.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I'd also point out to the dealer that paid a hefty sum for "destination and delivery" in addition to the purchase price for a complete, as advertised vehicle.
That is a very good point as well thank you for reminding me

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would never let them clean the car. Only would be needed to check for imperfections. But it will never be that dirty this time of year from transport I guess!?

Depending on how good dealer takes cares of cars or not the detailing work I have to put down will be less or more ....

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I would never let them clean the car. Only would be needed to check for imperfections. But it will never be that dirty this time of year from transport I guess!?

Depending on how good dealer takes cares of cars or not the detailing work I have to put down will be less or more ....
I fully plan, after I get it ordered, at picking it up from the dealer on a trailer, unwashed, and towing it straight to a body shop I trust for ceramic coating and PPF.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I fully plan, after I get it ordered, at picking it up from the dealer on a trailer, unwashed, and towing it straight to a body shop I trust for ceramic coating and PPF.
Wow, and then it goes behind glass at the Museum or in the blow up bubble in your garage?

Just kidding, I wish I got treated so well. 😁

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
When I got my PP2, it was a choice between a iconic silver base , or a magnet grey premium. I really wanted the silver, but I wanted leather seats more.

Iconic silver was a great choice.
Sponsored