My GT350 Owners Supplement arrived!

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got mine last night ( 3 month, 10 day wait). Gave me a big grin. Wife was jealous! My daughter (8) thought the crank was a nice toy to spin. My son (5) knew it was a museum piece for the boys club. I'm hoping to find a couple of cheap frames for the pictures.

:cheers:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Now that a lot of people have their owners supplement, we need a "Display Your Swag" thread

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I bought mine in early April, and haven't received my supplement yet, I called FP and they said my dealer hasn't registered the sale yet. I called the dealer, and after a long run around - nobody knows anything about this. It really sucks! My sales person was a good guy, and a bit of a Mustang enthusiast - unfortunately he left the dealer shortly after I bought the car. Remind me to stay away from Livermore Ford in the future. Maybe I have to call FP back and see if they can help.

Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
I bought mine in early April, and haven't received my supplement yet, I called FP and they said my dealer hasn't registered the sale yet. I called the dealer, and after a long run around - nobody knows anything about this. It really sucks! My sales person was a good guy, and a bit of a Mustang enthusiast - unfortunately he left the dealer shortly after I bought the car. Remind me to stay away from Livermore Ford in the future. Maybe I have to call FP back and see if they can help.
It's not Livermores fault (although I'm fine if you leave them and come to my store haha). I reported my own sale, and I bought mine March 31st. Mike at Ford Performance has been very patient and helpful however he said it was not reported until about a week ago and for me to expect mine around the 19th of this month (5.5 months?)

I reported my sale and I reported another we sold. That customer received his in about 45-60 days. It's not something I did wrong and i don't think any one knows why but there's definitely just something lost in translation.

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thanks for the info....i miss my sales person as he understood the game. My problem with the dealer is that I've talked to three different folks and not one of them had the foggiest idea what I was talking about. The guy that handles their internet sales said that he asked everyone what an owner's supplement was and nobody knew - thought it might be "that track thing". It's the not understanding the high performance side of their product that makes me shake my head and wonder. I'm sure they could deliver that minivan well......but??? Makes me worried to bring the car to them for service. As you own one, Is you shop in the Bay Area?

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Thanks for the info....i miss my sales person as he understood the game. My problem with the dealer is that I've talked to three different folks and not one of them had the foggiest idea what I was talking about. The guy that handles their internet sales said that he asked everyone what an owner's supplement was and nobody knew - thought it might be "that track thing". It's the not understanding the high performance side of their product that makes me shake my head and wonder. I'm sure they could deliver that minivan well......but??? Makes me worried to bring the car to them for service. As you own one, Is you shop in the Bay Area?
Ford never marketed the supplement package or did product training on the GT350. It's just what these guys choose to look up or hear by word of mouth. I'd rather a salesman that doesn't know what a Supplement Package is rather than telling me incorrect information because he tried to learn lol

I work at future in sacramento

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse

Sponsored

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Mine just arrived 3 months to the date of my purchase date.

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Picked mine up from a UPS Store after I rerouted it when I got a delivery attempt notice last week. There was some light damage to the box and some of the papers, but I guess i'll overlook it since this is awesome!

I posted before but I'll include the info with this post as well. I bought my car from a dealer in early June of this year from their inventory (I did not order or spec the car). So it's been roughly 3 months since my sale date (I'm not sure if this counts as the "delivery date").

bracky72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech
Mine just arrived at just under two months after purchase.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Received mine today!, 3 months 10 days. Very nice touch IMO. Thanks Ford Performance!
Who else just thought the box was sweet with the magnetic flap!!! Lol

Last edited:

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Anyone get one for their 17 yet? Just wanted to see if it was different in anyway.
Sponsored