Sponsored

My first track day with my 2017 GT350

GBGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT350 W/lightning blue stripes
https://www.scdareg.com/events/scda...medium=apim&utm_campaign=apic&utm_content=xml

This will be my first track day with the GT350. I work with a gentleman who is a certified instructor and has volunteered to be my personal instructor for the entire day. I am fortunate to have his knowledge and expertise for an entire day. It should make things fun and should also prove to be an amazing learning experience.
newhamps2.gif
Sponsored

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
And the question is... ?

Kidding; I have been to that track and it is great, albeit a bit small and you don't get to reach high speeds at all. Especially when it's raining :)

Corner 3 and 4 are fun being up the hill (you don't see corner 5 or 6 from where you start flooring it around exiting 3) .

Don't forget to drop pressures to 28psi in your tires, and check wheel nuts to be torqued properly, high forces around that track, not very tire or brake friendly , being very short and lots of direction and elevation changes...

Enjoy!

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Ya enjoy! You will definitely feel the car 'morph' as if it is in its true natural element... :)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Have fun and prepare to be hooked!
Sponsored