Let's see that window label. 😁

22GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150 xlt, 2013 avenger 3.6l, 2017 f350 srw xl
Man I'm so jealous of those of you who had your email attached to your order. My dealer didn't attach my email to my order so I had to bug them until I got my build date and my VIN and I've been getting all my info from online research. Whenever I ask my dealer if they have gotten any emails from for they always say no. Then when they do get an email from Ford about my car I can not get them to forward any emails except for the confirmation email when I ordered my car. It's really frustrating because the Ford tracking page has only worked once. I do know my car is supposed to be built by today but I can't figure out a way to find out. I know these are all first world problems. I just wish my dealership would have attached my email to my order from the get go or they would forward the emails to me when they get them. Is there a way to find out what's going on with the car once it's built?

OP
OP
Lexc12

Lexc12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1
Man I'm so jealous of those of you who had your email attached to your order. My dealer didn't attach my email to my order so I had to bug them until I got my build date and my VIN and I've been getting all my info from online research. Whenever I ask my dealer if they have gotten any emails from for they always say no. Then when they do get an email from Ford about my car I can not get them to forward any emails except for the confirmation email when I ordered my car. It's really frustrating because the Ford tracking page has only worked once. I do know my car is supposed to be built by today but I can't figure out a way to find out. I know these are all first world problems. I just wish my dealership would have attached my email to my order from the get go or they would forward the emails to me when they get them. Is there a way to find out what's going on with the car once it's built?

LOL ,,,jk thats messed up sorry hear that , My dealer actually messed up my email in the beginning to Process the Payment for the Order so i had to go there to give the Down Payment for the Special Order or Else i would of done it Online i didnt think i was going to gwet a email from Ford themselves about the Progress cuz their tracking system only worked once for me and i seen the info and window sticker .pdf

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lexc12

Lexc12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1
I got this email few days ago ..25th
Screenshot_20220301-210627.png

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
I got this email few days ago ..25th

@Lexc12 - You can try contacting Ford Performance to get the latest status and better information on your order (https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/). I believe your Window Sticker status has been updated as of today (March 2), as it looks like it has a new footer date compared to the one you shared earlier on this thread.

OP
OP
Lexc12

Lexc12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1
Ford Computer Generated Email Gave Me 1st 02/21-27 then 03/23-29
Then emailed dealer on 03/30