My 2018 Mustang GT misfiring and I don’t know why. Pls help

Darius96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darius
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So I’m new to the whole car scene so if there’s any veterans out that can help or give me suggestions that would be very much appreciated.

So about a month and a half ago and I had my code reader and read the code and it was P0302 P0304 P0306, so I went and changed my spark plugs to NGK spark plugs and after I changed them my car was good for a bit then it misfired again a few days later. The codes this time were P0300, P0301, P0302, P0304, P0306 So I just took it to Ford to see what they think they did all the tests they do. I’m no too sure all the tests that they did. But they told me to just change the spark plugs again to original motorcraft spark plugs, so I did and it was running well I was driving long distances for a week or so with no check engine light, then one night I was driving home on the freeway and the check engine light came back on now the codes this time are P0300, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0306, P0308.

I don’t know if this would cause a misfire but my car at higher speeds around (60 - 80 mph) it would shake kinda bad so today I came to get my tires rebalanced at a local shop and I want to see if that’s the problem causing my misfiring with motorcraft spark plugs. I was also thinking about getting a SCT X4 and trying to do the idle relearn on my car but I’m not too sure what to do.
Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah, don’t tune your car yet. Bad idea as if there’s something major wrong that could easily void the warranty.

Not sure if it’s an issue on the 2018 and up but one of my intake manifold runner control actuators broke. It caused a misfire under light acceleration and cruising.
Sponsored