Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Agreed.

Ponder OTT stripes or maybe black roof and black mirrors. I'll probably run it for a few weeks before making a decision.

Any photoshoppers want to add some stripes to this pic!?

DSC_0004.jpg

Black stripes, white pinstripes, black roof. Made the pinstripes too light but you get the idea. Just a fifteen minute quicke so nothing special. :)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
DSC_0004.jpg

Black stripes, white pinstripes, black roof. Made the pinstripes too light but you get the idea. Just a fifteen minute quicke so nothing special. :)

From that pic I'd just go for over the top stripes... the black roof makes the car look like it's wearing a toupee!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
From that pic I'd just go for over the top stripes... the black roof makes the car look like it's wearing a toupee!
Edit doesn't help; but yes, OTT stripes with white pinstripe; or if doing black roof, run black wing mirrors just to pull the colour in from the eye up (Black rocker stripes may also work if you don't want to do the wing mirrors too) :cool:

Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Well, sparked by these photos, I've changed my order to a Grabber Blue. :) Spoke to the dealer this morning and that's the system updated.

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Of course not. Let me know your thoughts.
I had a look today and although she was a bit grubby, I liked it. I currently have black ordered but as the wife says, it might not stand out.

The colour looked a little bit lighter than I thought but with black stripes and maybe the roof I think grabber blue might be the best bet.

In other news, when I spoke to them they informed me that I had cancelled the order the day after placing it and they'd refunded me the deposit. After some checking it the order was in fact still current and I've no idea who they refunded.

OP
OP

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I had a look today and although she was a bit grubby, I liked it. I currently have black ordered but as the wife says, it might not stand out.

The colour looked a little bit lighter than I thought but with black stripes and maybe the roof I think grabber blue might be the best bet.

In other news, when I spoke to them they informed me that I had cancelled the order the day after placing it and they'd refunded me the deposit. After some checking it the order was in fact still current and I've no idea who they refunded.
Glad you liked it, hopefully it'll get cleaned before I collect it!
Sponsored