Sponsored

Mustang UK on sale June 2015

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I won one of th eeuro football build slots and was lead to believe 1st qtr 2015 so a bit disappointed really.
probably wont get it any earlier than anyone else
I think we all are but I also think it will be that more satisfying when we finally get behind the wheel.
From what I have heard and also has been stated on this thread, I think you are right about the champions league cars not being much earlier than the first batches but I still think it was worth you being lucky enough to win it. At least you KNOW you will be in that first batch. I placed my ÂŁ500 deposit back in April and I only THINK I may be lucky enough to get one of the first batch!
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I'm wondering how do you have placed your deposit so long ago.. I went to my Ford dealer back in december and he barely knows (not officially from Ford) that Mustang will be imported in Europe this year!
He tells me to came back in 2015 and see if there are some news :shrug:

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I'm wondering how do you have placed your deposit so long ago.. I went to my Ford dealer back in december and he barely knows (not officially from Ford) that Mustang will be imported in Europe this year!
He tells me to came back in 2015 and see if there are some news :shrug:
Its very simple as far as I can see. Some take a real interest and are proactive and others are not. I told my dealer I want to be one of the first to get a Mustang and that I want to place a deposit. The guy I spoke to was pretty clued up and made enquirers and fed back to me everything he knew....which was not much more than I knew! He has been updating me monthly, and I have been updating him.

Your dealer obviously were not interested enough to bother, or they knew they were unlikely to be able to sell Mustang perhaps! I did hear one story where someone went in to a Ford dealer to ask about the Mustang and the sales lady turned round and said "We only sell Fords"

Impressed with your current car btw. I had a 156 for 5 years and have just come out of a 159ti (best looking car I ever owned)

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
You're right, sure this dealer is not interest to sell something! Sad that this is the only one in my area! I will check back friday if they have some news.

Nice to see some Alfa Romeo fans out there :cheers:

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Sorry I edited my post when I saw you were in Italy
Massive Alfa fan...always have been

Sponsored

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Surely all car guys are Alfa fans on some level ;-) .. I mean, the history...

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
You're right, sure this dealer is not interest to sell something! Sad that this is the only one in my area! I will check back friday if they have some news.

Nice to see some Alfa Romeo fans out there :cheers:
oh yesssss!

cuore sportivo
here a pic of the brera i drove

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Never cared for Alfa Romeo. We have a joke here about them: "An Alfa Romeo car is a nice accessory to have for your local repair shop, because that's where it will be most of the time."

:focus: Please?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
beautiful!
Unfortunately Alfa Romeo tradition were broke by cheap Fiat parts.. sure we still have great cars like GT, Brera and 159, but now they produce only MiTo and Giulietta that, even if they are good cars, feels like if we missed something.
I was waiting for a new "GT" but there is no plans whatsoever, so I look around. Past summer I traveled the US (California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah - wonderful places!) and fall in love with all the Mustangs I see on the road.
Back to home, checking online I found that Ford will sell the 2015 Mustang even in Europe, so... for now, and sorry for that, I will Alfa Romeo. I'm a bit sad for that but I'm sure I'll love my new Mustang! (when it arrives.. damn!)

EDIT: Sorry, back to topic!

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
The reverse light does not seems to include fog light.. it's still an hybrid between US and EU spec :-)

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Can't wait to start hearing that V8 burble! This car should be a sledge hammer to all the boring rubbish being produced at the moment.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Not sure how to post a picture – but what are the wheels in the picture on this page?

http://social.ford.co.uk/have-you-been-good-this-year/

Look like black wheels, but different to the US spec ones?
If anything can be gleaned from different iterations of the 'euro' 'stang that have been spotted sofar, the wheels seem to be different every time and not always black. The latest version on the Paris show had gunmetal versions of the US GT PP wheels.
Sponsored