Sponsored

Mustang UK & Europe Pricing

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta 2011 titanum 1.6 tdi
Thanks for taking your time to put this together!
The numbers look quite plausible, my personal guess was around 33-35k€ for the EB Stang.
Sponsored

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
I would be planning on purchasing the car with a PCP type of deal. or Ford Options, I think it's called in this case.

How reasonable do you think this type of finance will turn out in this case?

What I mean is... spending £34k on a Ford would usually result in quite high monthly payments as the final payment (GMFV) would be quite low. This can make it more expensive to buy a Ford S-Max than an Audi Q5.

I would hope the Mustang does retain decent residuals though, so it might work out ok in the long run.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I would be planning on purchasing the car with a PCP type of deal. or Ford Options, I think it's called in this case.

How reasonable do you think this type of finance will turn out in this case?

What I mean is... spending £34k on a Ford would usually result in quite high monthly payments as the final payment (GMFV) would be quite low. This can make it more expensive to buy a Ford S-Max than an Audi Q5.

I would hope the Mustang does retain decent residuals though, so it might work out ok in the long run.
I contract hire mine and several other vehicles through my business and my broker told me they are expecting pretty good residuals on the Mustang that could make it an attractive contract hire proposition.

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
I contract hire mine and several other vehicles through my business and my broker told me they are expecting pretty good residuals on the Mustang that could make it an attractive contract hire proposition.
Good, that's what I am hoping for.

I guess Ford will have finance deals available when the cars available to order. Sooner the better, so hope that's Q1 2015.

OP
OP
Haz93

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Okay so apparently the mustang will be on sale in Europe from €35000 = £27545 which is slightly less than what I've predicted but not far off!!

Let's hope the base GT PP is under £33000!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

OP
OP
Haz93

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
They Interviewed the Director of communications & external relations.

Some translations of stuff not mentioned earlier...

420 HP on the V8
320 HP on the ecoboost !

The transparent clear taillights become red when driving to copy the US look

Starting price : 35.000 EUR !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I will be a very happy chappy if the GT comes out at less than £35000. That wont be much more than I paid for my Alfa 159ti 3 years ago
I just wish Ford would let us when we can put official orders in and when we can start taking deliveries. Q1 would be good but I have my doubts I must admit

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
If we get a GT for £33,000 I will definitely wet myself.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Okay so apparently the mustang will be on sale in Europe from €35000 = £27545 which is slightly less than what I've predicted but not far off!!

Let's hope the base GT PP is under £33000!!k
The €35k number may vary wildly depending on where you live in Europe, as that price does probably not include any Emission taxes and/or VAT.

pfcz

Threads
Reaction score
35 000 eur would have to be almost fully equipped if this is without vat, taking into account eurusd rate 1.27,

Sponsored

OHV_44

!5 = 44
Threads
Reaction score
The start price in Germany for the EB PP is expected to ~ 35k€ with VAT.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta 2011 titanum 1.6 tdi
The start price in Germany for the EB PP is expected to ~ 35k€ with VAT.
Do we know if the Premium verison will be available in the EU, or are all the european EcoBoosts Premium to begin with?
Around 35k€ for a Premium EB with PP would actually be quite acceptable as far as the price goes.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Do we know if the Premium verison will be available in the EU, or are all the european EcoBoosts Premium to begin with?
I would be rather surprised if they would offer the same wide selection of option packages like they do in the US. Volumes are simply too small to effectively keep stock.

My guess is both the EB and the GT will all come standard with Premium Pack, Performance Pack, navigation and only one style of wheel. Only options are probably Recaro and Automatic.

I just hope they include ACC in the standard package. I cannot do without that.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I saw at least one newspaper mentioning a starting price of €50k in the Netherlands for the EB. (It does include the PP standard)
I think they wil make a mix of the most common stuff we Europeans expect to be in a car. ACC is almost standard in any car here in that price class, so I expect it to be on there. Maybe even Front Windshield heating etc. as well.

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
I would be rather surprised if they would offer the same wide selection of option packages like they do in the US. Volumes are simply too small to effectively keep stock.

My guess is both the EB and the GT will all come standard with Premium Pack, Performance Pack, navigation and only one style of wheel. Only options are probably Recaro and Automatic.

I don't think we will only have one set wheels to choose from, especially if the EU Ford Mustang mini-site lets you customise it with different sets. I also doubt ACC will be standard.

I saw at least one newspaper mentioning a starting price of €50k in the Netherlands for the EB. (It does include the PP standard)

I think they wil make a mix of the most common stuff we Europeans expect to be in a car. ACC is almost standard in any car here in that price class, so I expect it to be on there. Maybe even Front Windshield heating etc. as well.
ACC is hardly standard in cars here. In fact, I'm annoyed that more cars don't have it, especially the likes of the 3/5 series. Having been looking at nearly new BMW 3/5 series lately, none had ACC which is a shame. As such, I don't think it will be standard in the Mustang given it's an option not everyone wants so they'll have it only as an option to keep prices down.

I can see sat-nav, PP (pretty much confirmed) and the premium package being standard though as Europeans expect a certain level of performance and luxury.
Sponsored