Sponsored

Mustang Suitable Car Parks

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
Thought we may be able to get a thread going on suitable car parks for Mustangs as I know it's one of my biggest worries , leaving it somewhere it's going to get damaged or stolen or driving in to find really narrow access slopes

Manchester , Q Park First Street , nice easy entry , wide 2 way slope right to the top, wide enough spaces but the end and corner spaces allow you to park well away from the car beside you, ticket entry only for pedestrians, car sounds fantastic driving up and down :D
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Westfield Stratford seems to have decent width bays, thats about the only compliment I can give the place!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
don't you run a risk wherever you park the car of some tw@T damaging it. Not being rude here, but, there's thousands of car parks in the UK. Any one with a barrier is probably a bit safer; that all said we had one member of Unleashed lose his car within the car park fire.... So it's really a case of leave the car where you see fit.

Better off doing a list of "all the sh1t car parks with tiny spacings

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
doesn't matter where I park - I think Mustangs are actually magnetic:giggle:

I could park in a completely empty car park - return after an hour - and guarantee that there are cars all around the Mustang - and none elsewhere!