• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington Mustang S550 Ultimate Headers with custom 3" exhaust (2018+)

Mechanicus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan GTR
$3400 Shipped to the lower 48.

**Ad being transferred from Northwest USA section.

Ultimate Headers part number 475031.

Custom true 3" exhaust all the way to 3" race mufflers and dumps.

Includes new header gaskets, header bolts, O2 sensor extension and V band clamps.

My zip code is 98387

Payment type accepted are Cash, PayPal, and Venmo

headers 4.jpg

Headers 1.jpg

Headers 2.jpg

Headers 3.jpg

Headers 6.jpg

headers 5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, '19 Lincoln MKC,'16 F150, 65 Malibu SS
Any sound clips?

OP
OP
Mechanicus5.0

Mechanicus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan GTR
Unfortunately I do not anymore.

To be honest if you live in an apartment complex, the cold start will not make you any friends. Other than that the exhaust tone has lots of deep volume driving normally. Wide open throttle and it gets rowdy.

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately I do not anymore.

To be honest if you live in an apartment complex, the cold start will not make you any friends. Other than that the exhaust tone has lots of deep volume driving normally. Wide open throttle and it gets rowdy.
My current exhaust set-up hasn't seen the neighbors complain yet!
Sure tempting, don't think my wife has that much cheddar in the secret compartment in her purse though!
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My current exhaust set-up hasn't seen the neighbors complain yet!
Sure tempting, don't think my wife has that much cheddar in the secret compartment in her purse though!
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
Got any sound clips of this? Have you paired it with an x or h pipe with dumps similar to what OP did?

Sponsored

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Got any sound clips of this? Have you paired it with an x or h pipe with dumps similar to what OP did?
No sir - what ya see is what ya get! I rarely drive it on the street except to datalog it. It actually isn't much louder than the active exhaust it came with but when you hit the gas it is LOUD!!!
I'll go start it up & post a clip in a few.

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
No sir - what ya see is what ya get! I rarely drive it on the street except to datalog it. It actually isn't much louder than the active exhaust it came with but when you hit the gas it is LOUD!!!
I'll go start it up & post a clip in a few.
The initial start up where it revs to 1100 or so it's pretty loud, once it gets below say 1000-900 it's actually fairly quiet.

OP
OP
Mechanicus5.0

Mechanicus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan GTR
The catalytic converter quiets the car down more than you would think. Plus, the long tube headers over the stock headers ad noise and volume, ad that to everything being true 3” all the way out back. The bullet mufflers are more for show than noise reduction. The series I was racing in required you to have some type of muffler.

End of the day I want potential buyer to be aware this is not close to stock sounding exhaust and not have them have buyers remorse once received and installed.

I am wiling to negotiate price as long as offers are reasonable. Shipping on the other hand will probably be around $300ish due to size and weight.

Old pic for attention lol

IMG-1338.jpg

OP
OP
Mechanicus5.0

Mechanicus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan GTR
Here is an IG link to the gentleman that did the fabrication and welding. If you click on the 5.0 Mustang story line, last post has a short clip of me backing the car out of his shop. Hopefully that helps? Mostly just idle and slow moving.

https://www.instagram.com/p3_labs/

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
The catalytic converter quiets the car down more than you would think. Plus, the long tube headers over the stock headers ad noise and volume, ad that to everything being true 3” all the way out back. The bullet mufflers are more for show than noise reduction. The series I was racing in required you to have some type of muffler.

End of the day I want potential buyer to be aware this is not close to stock sounding exhaust and not have them have buyers remorse once received and installed.

I am wiling to negotiate price as long as offers are reasonable. Shipping on the other hand will probably be around $300ish due to size and weight.

Old pic for attention lol

IMG-1338.jpg
Guessin' you were running a "true street" class that required mufflers then? That is the only reason your set-up piqued my interest initially - there are a few "true street" events I'd like to run but sure as hell don't want to put that heavy factory exhaust system back on in order to run it. Looks like your set-up would be perfect for it.
My only hesitation is the fact our racing season is so short here - we've only a few races left this month, August and September, assuming the weather starts cooperating. I will give it some serious thought before making an offer.
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!

Sponsored

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Here is an IG link to the gentleman that did the fabrication and welding. If you click on the 5.0 Mustang story line, last post has a short clip of me backing the car out of his shop. Hopefully that helps? Mostly just idle and slow moving.

https://www.instagram.com/p3_labs/
Some seriously nice work, guy is an artist with metal fab!
I removed my exhaust system solely for the weight reduction - sounds pretty good at WOT!!!

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
If the Mustang wasn't my daily (and I didn't go to work at 7am some days, get home at 2am others), I'd be seriously interested in this thing. Dude who made it crushed it. And it sounds wild in his ig clips.

Free bump for ya!