Mustang Interview!

ishaan.sharma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ishaan
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
My name is Ishaan Sharma and I am a sophomore at A&M. For my English class we have to write a report on a topic of my choosing, and I am writing on whether Ford should keep their turbocharged 4 cylinder engine or go back to putting the V6 as an option in Mustangs model years 2015 and up.

I am giving this sheet to Mustangs I see around College Station and posting to forums so I can conduct some sort of interview and get some information back from the owners and maybe some Ford representatives which can hopefully help me on this project.

I can keep this information anonymous from your name if you would like. I just need your genuine opinion on your beautiful car.

• Please tell me a little about yourself. (Name, age, gender, hometown, how long you’ve had your Mustang, etc.)
  • Which engine is in your Mustang? (If you have a V8, you can disregard this entire sheet but let me know my namesake of being a car guy is revoked as I should have figured that out by looking at your car :p)
  • Do you like your Mustang? (Give me a 1/10, 10 being this car is worth more than your first born child, 1 being you could watch it burn and not care at all.)
  • If you could give your car one feature it did not have, what would that be? (Think in terms of your engine, would you want a super/turbocharger, bigger air intake, etc. Telling me you want heated seats doesn’t really help me here lol.)
  • Did you have any aspirations about doing aftermarket upgrades with your car?
  • How is the throttle response? (When you press the gas, how does the car react? Slowly, quickly, etc?)
  • How is the fuel economy?
  • Why did you buy this model of Mustang?
  • What was the dealbreaker between this Mustang and Mustangs with different engines? Is there a reason you picked the turbo 4 cylinder or the V6?
  • How does your car sound?
  • What is the worst problem you have had with your ENGINE?
  • How many miles do you have on your Mustang?
  • From a consumer standpoint, would you appreciate if future Mustang’s had a V6 or a turbo 4?
  • If you have V6, did you choose that because you wanted the naturally aspirated engine and bigger displacement and wanted to stay closer to a V8?
  • If you have a turbo 4, did you choose that because you wanted a turbo, wanted better fuel economy, and a smaller engine?
I really appreciate your time. To get back to me you can call me at 832-643-9171 or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Mustangs have always been a passion of mine, and while I don’t have one, I am sure I can reach out to the community that proudly carries around the Mustang badge to help me out.

Thanks and Gig ‘Em!

Ishaan Sharma | 832-643-9171 | [email protected]

Class of ‘23
Sponsored