• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut MRR Design M350 Wheels (GT)

carnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard GT PP Stg 2 Whipped
BUMP to the original thread. Still for sale. Updated pics to include the BNIB rim that was going to replace the front rim with curb rash. Details below.

Putting my MRR Design M350 wheels for sale. $900 not including shipping. They are gloss black with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. You will need new front tires, but rears appear okay. Curb rash on one front rim, but I have a brand new extra front rim that is included in the price. Prefer local sale. Rims broken down as follows:

1 – BNIB 19x10 5x114.3 40mm (bought to replace rim with rash but went a different route)

2- used 19x10 5x114.3 40mm; 275/40/19 Michelin Pilot Sports corded and need to be replaced; big rash on one, other has minor rash as shown in photos below

2 - used 19x11 5x114.3 55mm; 305/35/19 Micheline Pilot Sports

4 wheels with tires have TPMS.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Front 1.jpg
Front 1 rash close.jpg
Front 2 profile.jpg
Front 2 nick.jpg
Front 2_nicks.jpg
Front 2 nicks hub area.jpg
Rear_1.jpg
Rear_2.jpg

20210620_173126.jpg

20210620_173401.jpg

20210620_171120.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Where in CT are you? Would you sell just the wheels since it seems the front tires are gone anyway?

OP
OP

carnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard GT PP Stg 2 Whipped
BUMP for new pics, including rim that is BNIB. Fell off my sell radar, but looking to sell again.

jholben3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Pm me please and thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

carnut