• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Moving sale preview

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
LIST COMPLETED 06/05/2018

For everyone who purchased items, TRACKING NUMBERS ARE SENT!
THANK YOU AND A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE 6G CREW HERE - YOU ROCK!

ILL UPDATE IF ANY MORE PARTS BECOME AVAILABLE!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

>>Original thread below<<

I’ve got a bunch of parts off the car now and about to start listing them here - I’m working on getting them cleaned up a little because they’re all less than 5k miles and only months old... but here’s the teaser as I start updating the list. This won’t be all of it so ... stay tuned!

998495_A7_96_A5_4_CAE_B607_F3_A274_B0_A8_BE.jpg

AND THE LIST IS COMPLETE! A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE 6G COMMUNITY - THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR NEW GO FAST PARTS!

Prices, pictures, etc to come. Lots of work!

SOLD:
X.) Stainless Power 1-7/8” / 3” headers with cats AND off road pipes - (SOLD)
X.) Fore level 2 return fuel system, dual 465, precut for S550 GT (SOLD)
X.) BMR level 1 lockout kit for rear cradle (great for convertibles) - (SOLD)
X.) ID1050x injectors for Whipple setup, 48mm, will post part number later - (SOLD) FUEL INJECTORS EV6 (07-14 SHELBY GT500/DODGE HEMI) 1050.48.14.14.8
X.) DSS pro 2K HP left and right axle set - (SOLD)
X.) Magnaflow stainless 3” street catback system with 4” chrome tips - (SOLD)
X.) Eibach front and rear sway bar set - (SOLD)
X.) Koni orange shocks and eibach pro kit springs with MM Caster Plates installed - (SOLD)
X.) WHIPPLE GEN 3 blower upgrade new in box - (SOLD)
X.) DSS carbon fiber driveshaft for automatic S550 GT - (SOLD)
X.) ATI super damper 6 rib (stock diameter) (SOLD)
Sponsored

Last edited:

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thats a nice list!

Sponsored

kiszl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Tripple Yellow 2015 GT
Already eyeing that drive shaft and shocks

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Updated OP with some list details - will get more info and prices up tomorrow is my plan! Love to get some local sales going in DFW area ASAP but willing to ship some items if needed. Stay tuned!

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
WOW! really good prices

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Thanks - trying to skip haggling and start here/end there because we’re in a time crunch - shooting for a great value that benefits all buyers and helps me too. Pictures still coming. And maybe more parts!

Kasavias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm definitely interested in the headers if you're willing to ship, but [MENTION=31319]Hardmoney07[/MENTION] isn't too far from you and was interested in them as well as a few more. Hope you can work something out with each other, but let me know if not and you'd be willing to ship. Totally understand if no shipping, though.

And agreed on amazing prices that will get these all sold quickly!