Sponsored

MotoGP vs F1

ansibe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP, Recaros, Koni Yellow, 350r springs.
I don't know where to post this, but I have to say... Both seasons started today, and I'm a huge fan.

F1, for all its glamour, money, and tech, was just plain boring. The race was decided by a pit stop pass, and I can scarcely remember any on track action.

MotoGp on the other hand was a dog fight from the first corner to the last. Those guys take real risks, and the winner is the best rider on the day.

Anybody else watch either series?
Sponsored

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
I don't know where to post this, but I have to say... Both seasons started today, and I'm a huge fan.

F1, for all its glamour, money, and tech, was just plain boring. The race was decided by a pit stop pass, and I can scarcely remember any on track action.

MotoGp on the other hand was a dog fight from the first corner to the last. Those guys take real risks, and the winner is the best rider on the day.

Anybody else watch either series?
At least it wasn't a Mercedes that won ;) I was happy with that. Last 4 years of F1 have been boring as hell.

aiza55

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gari.pk
First Name
Aiza
Vehicle(s)
Willys M38
A motorcycle does not generate any downforce. A Formula 1 car generates a significant amount of down from the undertray and front/rear wings. This downforce reduces the straight line speed of the car, while greatly increasing the corner speed, and on almost any track, this leads to faster lap times.

Motorcycles have very poor aerodynamics, and compared to a car with no downforce, actually have more drag.

Aiza Mishi | Volvo | Honda
Sponsored