You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
How difficult was it to get the car on the u-haul trailer? Was the front splitter on the car when you loaded it?
I have a video posted somewhere on here (I forget what thread) with how I did it. The splitter was off and what the video doesn't show is I had to drive onto 2x8 pieces of wood to get the front of the car past the front end of the trailer because it would have otherwise hit, even without the splitter not installed. The front has to overhang the trailer.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have a video posted somewhere on here (I forget what thread) with how I did it. The splitter was off and what the video doesn't show is I had to drive onto 2x8 pieces of wood to get the front of the car past the front end of the trailer because it would have otherwise hit, even without the splitter not installed. The front has to overhang the trailer.
look into rear airbags for the Raptor.
I have them on my eco f150, and airing it up lets me raise the trailer high enough to get even better ground clearance for loading/unloading

as well as its really a better more comfortable ride even when unloaded.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
look into rear airbags for the Raptor.
I have them on my eco f150, and airing it up lets me raise the trailer high enough to get even better ground clearance for loading/unloading

as well as its really a better more comfortable ride even when unloaded.
Good advice, thanks. I want to get an enclosed trailer for the trips in the summer and fall, I will look into getting bags in place by then.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Good advice, thanks. I want to get an enclosed trailer for the trips in the summer and fall, I will look into getting bags in place by then.
id HIGHLY suggest getting a power jack on the trailer then too. i recently upgraded after the hand crank busted on mine. remote controlled and all. insane how easy and fast it is now, as well as you can raise the trailer for the hieght issue that way also

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Enclosed trailer WITH air conditioning. My drag car trailer had it and it was a very much appreciated option.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Enclosed trailer WITH air conditioning. My drag car trailer had it and it was a very much appreciated option.
This thing is getting expensive lol

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We got ours in :)

9c2pDQ&_nc_ohc=YHNrOvMBpoMAQmlMzG7G9VT86jb8a0QbCT5czP3dpOUlJpm9pRfnVtBdg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I am so confused by this topic....

No offense to anyone, but is going to a dealer to look at a car, video worthy..? Honestly, I've done this a dozen times, never video taped myself doing it, let alone explaining it to myself, what I am seeing, or doing... or while driving there. I can see if it was the delivery of your own car (perhaps).