Sponsored

Mod friendly dealers in SFL

Sp33dyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Does anybody know of any mod friendly dealers here in SFL preferably Miami or broward?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Also interested for the Broward area. Furthest I'd probably go with mine (after what I already have in my sig) is putting the MPT tune on.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Also interested for the Broward area. Furthest I'd probably go with mine (after what I already have in my sig) is putting the MPT tune on.
Most dealerships wont care about the mods you have listed. Suspension maybe, but only if you had a suspension specific related issue. Much more likely than not the exhaust wont care as its an incredibly common mod and a catback ha little relation to anything else failing. Definitely not wheels or tires.

Tune for sure if you have an engine problem they can refuse warranty repairs. Tune isn't something to do if you are in or care about your warranty period.

Los_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.motormisfit.com
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT in Grabber Lime Green
I'm looking for these same mod friendly dealers. I dropped off my car this morning at Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise and received a call back 2 hours later that they cannot touch my car as my mods have voided the warranty.

I have a JLT CAI, a Levels intercooler and a UPR oil catch can and because of this they did not want to even look into my check engine light that I took it there for.

If anyone has a dealer that is mod friendly please let us know.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Metro Ford is pretty mod friendly. Never had a issue with my 700+ hp GT500 when I took it there. I now have my GT350 modded with whats in my sig, and no worries.

Lol its not like my F150 is stock....no problems there as well.

Sponsored

Los_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.motormisfit.com
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT in Grabber Lime Green
Metro Ford is pretty mod friendly. Never had a issue with my 700+ hp GT500 when I took it there. I now have my GT350 modded with whats in my sig, and no worries.

Lol its not like my F150 is stock....no problems there as well.
Awesome! Thank you Ninjak! I will Check them out, is there someone you normally work with there or just whoever they assign to your service that day?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=6801]Ninjak[/MENTION] you working with the one in Miami I'm assuming? There is a Metro near me in Ft Lauderdale as well...

pablo4414

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EB
Cracked my block last week leaking coolant all over the place and overheating my engine on the drive home ,but I took it to Lorenzo Ford in Homestead and was approved to start working on my car., I have MAP Intake, MAP IC, muffler delete, and custom tune from Tune+ on the Cobb AP, took the AP off before i took it to them and Ford approved the warranty work no questions asked. Guess i got lucky lol

OP
OP

Sp33dyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Cracked my block last week leaking coolant all over the place and overheating my engine on the drive home ,but I took it to Lorenzo Ford in Homestead and was approved to start working on my car., I have MAP Intake, MAP IC, muffler delete, and custom tune from Tune+ on the Cobb AP, took the AP off before i took it to them and Ford approved the warranty work no questions asked. Guess i got lucky lol
Awesome to hear brother even more that ford knows this is an issue on modified EB. My warranty is expiring soon so im most likely going with the extended but wanted to make sure before i throw away 1000$
Sponsored