Sponsored

Mk6 OEM+ steering wheels by GuardianDesigns!

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Hi everyone! Wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves and the OEM+ steering wheels that we are proud to be bringing to the mk6/S550 Mustang community! :like: Pictures tell the story best, so check out an example recently out of our workshop...

GD_Mustang6-Corsa_D-1-800.jpeg
GD_Mustang6-Corsa_D-3-800.jpg

Build and order yours in our store -- to celebrate our coming to the Mustang platform ā€” first 5 orders get 15% off regular pricing! :champagne:
https://guardiandesigns.eu/collections/ford/products/ford-mustang-s550-steering-wheels-2015

Some more info on our Mk6 steering wheels:
  • OEM+ FITMENT. Full factory functionality (plug & play transfer airbag/horn, steering wheel cruise/radio controls, spoke trim).
  • DESIGN CHOICE. Smooth/perforated Nappa leathers and Alcantara and big selection of stitching patterns, stitching colours, contrasting noon markers, or even accent colour leathers.
  • MODEL CHOICE. STRADA model is same diameter as the factory S550 wheel but thicker rim, properly judged thumb rests, and expertly re-trimmed to your specs. CORSA models are our flagships ā€” 20mm smaller diameter than factory for more legroom and amazing turn-in feel. Available as CORSA (round), CORSA-D (true flat bottom) or CORSA-ZERO (flat top + bottom).
  • QUALITY. Expertly hand-crafted at our own workshop in Europe using automotive-grade leathers/Alcantara and stitching.
  • ZERO DRIVING DOWNTIME. No core exchange or shipping in your old wheel (all our pricing includes an OEM wheel core).

Thanks and looking forward to working with more Mk6 folks! :handshake:

Tomasz, Angelos, Anders
& Workshop Team
Sponsored

OP
OP
GuardianDesigns

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5

Sponsored

OP
OP
GuardianDesigns

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Time to present our latest portfolio.

Let's start from customized Ferrari 458 (to mimic recent SF90 design) where we used custom Lamborghini yellow leather.

rPkvQhA.jpg

UbFu3IP.jpg

twS5RZN.jpg

Questions: meet our crew on IG, FB or send email to guardiandesigns.studio(at)gmail.com

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
GuardianDesigns

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
This cool feature can be built into Gen6 too - our unique concept "Pro" which is highly sophisticated shift light.

Fully customizable color sequences and other options via dedicated app (iOS, Android)

Which is your favourite

QwJGnTM.jpg
maIrweH.jpg
HDPR0yH.jpg

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I have been tossing around the idea of a steering wheel upgrade since getting a chance to feel the wheel of a friends BMW. I looked at the options and didnā€™t see anything that stood out as the ā€œoneā€ for me. GT350 steering wheel is a popular route but I didnā€™t want alcantara. Carbon fiber wheels are popular but it would be the only CF piece on my car and I suspected that I wouldnā€™t enjoy the hard surface feel of it. It was just good timing when I saw this post. I took a look at the site, liked the customization options, and pulled the trigger.

Ordered a Corsa-D with the GT thickness. Smaller diameter, true flat bottom, and thicker are features I think will be a nice improvement over the OEM wheel. Iā€™m really excited and am looking forward to getting it installed!
Sponsored